Black Ops Multiplayer Teaser

Papa Sasac

Even though this game will have flaws that will be found in the first few months, just as MW2 did, this looks fantastic. However, it does look a little too futuristic to be honest. Have a look for yourself:

Still getting Medal of Honour first though.

I can see the camera at the very beginning being exploited. The insertion sounded like a great idea, look how that ended up. Folk will end up working out that you can put cameras in places where they can't be destroyed. Think it also encourages camping to be honest.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops may offer a subscription service, according to a report.

Industry website MCV understands that a "premium multiplayer component" will be offered on top of the standard online mode for the game.

Details of the service are expected to be announced next month, which would coincide with a full reveal trailer on September 1.

The report was discussed alongside THQ's consideration of "robust downloadable content and premium online play" as a means of tackling second-hand sales.

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick has publicly wished for a subscription service for the franchise, while analyst Michael Pachter predicted that such a business model would arrive before the end of the year.

:(

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

It's easy to make a trailer look good, the MW2 trailer looked like the best game of all time, look where that ended up ;)

The most highly played xbox game online. The second best selling game of all time in the UK, and the 3rd in the USA.

What a flop.

Is Black Ops set in Vietnam or not, becasue that looks like fairly modern gameplay.

No but Battlefield BC 2 has an expansion due which is set in the Vietnam war.

I like MW2 but it's too much all the kill streaks, overpowered guns and shit maps, i miss COD 4.

I got Battlefield BC 2 free with my slim so might try and get into that.

• 2 weeks later...