Rangers player in ROI squad

Gaffbear

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to the lad . He can represent the Gers fans from there , it must happen that you get Irish bears right ? The Dublin RSC springs to mind ! Sure if Paddy McCourt can play for NI then why not someone from Rangers playing for ROI ?

Three letters, U, S and A.

its funny, i sent a letter to the white house and to westminster asking them why no action was taken against the terrorists from oirland but us goodies were quick enough to storm the middle east, needless to say i didnt get a reply

my thoughts are that there is so many pro-oirland members deep inside both our governments :(

for the record, i love the yanks, im a big USA fan

(tu)

its funny, i sent a letter to the white house and to westminster asking them why no action was taken against the terrorists from oirland but us goodies were quick enough to storm the middle east, needless to say i didnt get a reply

my thoughts are that there is so many pro-oirland members deep inside both our governments :(

(tu)

And I'll tell you why, presidential contests tend to be close and neither candidate will want to upset the 'Irish Americans' as they could swing the election either way. It all boils down to politics and the pursuit of power.

And I'll tell you why, presidential contests tend to be close and neither candidate will want to upset the 'Irish Americans' as they could swing the election either way. It all boils down to politics and the pursuit of power.

(tu)

Fair play to the lad . He can represent the Gers fans from there , it must happen that you get Irish bears right ? The Dublin RSC springs to mind ! Sure if Paddy McCourt can play for NI then why not someone from Rangers playing for ROI ?

Yeah it's good to see. I have been a Rangers fan for more than 40 years from Dublin. For me it's great to see an Irish lad sign for and get a chance with Rangers. I really hope he does well.

Yeah it's good to see. I have been a Rangers fan for more than 40 years from Dublin. For me it's great to see an Irish lad sign for and get a chance with Rangers. I really hope he does well.

:clap:

;)

(tu)

Good man yerself :21: Can't wait for the day we draw Bohs or someone from the Republic so we can get our fans down there in numbers to fix the blue / green balance :P

(tu)

There's Irish everywhere tbh, they breed like drunk bunny's.

Imagine in a few years this kid is our number 1 and also for roi but the scum dont have one player in the roi squad, anyone thnk they'd find a new adopted nationality to follow?

Aren't they prepping to become Palestinians?