Uncalled for by McGregor

Boab

Sadly, I can. Thats what happens in the modern world, lack of loyalty mate

He should get stick for his minging fucking attention whore bird, but, maybe she gives great head (she seems to know how to use her gob) and, takes it in the arse, in which case, hard to argue with him enjoying her

Sounds like you are either NOT getting any or she turned you down in the past. Strange post and so off topic I wonnder what the real story with you and her is!rolleyes.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He's a better shot-stopper than Alexander." .... er is that not by and far the MOST important thing for a keeper - I know there is more but thats number one in my opinion and McGregor should remain No1 but I am so glad we have Alexander as backup as he is also a great keeper and, as has been proven, we need 2 top class keepers.

It's certainly a major part of being a keeper, yes. If you have good command of your area and can handle crosses coming in, it's likely you'll have less shots to stop so it evens itself out to some extent. For the record, although McGregor makes more Hollywood saves, you could also sometimes question his positioning which forces him to make some of the saves. I'd love to have a keeper who was always in the right position and making 'easy' saves rather than an out of position keeper who makes a few outstanding saves.

The post was in reply to someone claiming McGregor is an "all-round better keeper" than Alexander. I disagree for the reasons I stated.

Also, the majority of Rangers fans backed McGregor when he was accused of rape and when he flicked the v to the media. Yet you want to sell him out for "looking to gain an advantage over Hibs for Rangers"

With fans like this, who needs enemies?

The thing is, he was accused of rape, not blatantly guilty of it. We have all seen him cheating in yesterday's game, apparently the only video existing of his 'rape' shows him to be innocent. We should absolutely defend him from those claims, this is still a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.

Who defended him over flicking the 'V' to the media? I wasn't aware anyone had.

It's certainly a major part of being a keeper, yes. If you have good command of your area and can handle crosses coming in, it's likely you'll have less shots to stop so it evens itself out to some extent. For the record, although McGregor makes more Hollywood saves, you could also sometimes question his positioning which forces him to make some of the saves. I'd love to have a keeper who was always in the right position and making 'easy' saves rather than an out of position keeper who makes a few outstanding saves.

The post was in reply to someone claiming McGregor is an "all-round better keeper" than Alexander. I disagree for the reasons I stated.

Ach I know - I'd rather talked about the keepers two relative merits than there personal life - I just think McGregor is the better keeper on the park but in now way would that be to decry Alexander - if I was manager and had to chooose I would probably go with McGregor as I think he is (marginally) the better keeper - sound like (craphead2.gif ) you would opt for Alexander - but I bet we are both glad to have 2 ge=reat keepers at the club.

What angers me off most about Shagger's play-acting or Lafferty's response is that it also takes attention off the shite that Hibs were dishing out during that match. Now they're pointing fingers saying "look, see" as if their behaviour during the match was squeaky clean, which is absolute rubbish.

If they are stamping down on players acting like McGregor then they should also be tough on people threatening, and acting the hard man towards others like Riordan was.

Or is it just a case of whoever is hardest wins?

Fans who aren't angry at the actions of McGregor clearly have no pride in the club.

I am not angry at him - I wish he hadnt done it, but he made an error of judgement. Obviously we have a lot of fans who have never made a mistake in the life before..

Sounds like you are either NOT getting any or she turned you down in the past. Strange post and so off topic I wonnder what the real story with you and her is!rolleyes.gif

Since you pm'd me asking for an answer, oddly. I will reply.

Wrong and wrong, quite simply.

People like her, and, I use the phrase people loosely, are a waste of oxygen, the want to be famous for being famous, and, push my buttons that lead to rants.

As for off topic? Not at all, since he has been involved with her, his behaviour, in the main, is a disgrace, which reflects poorly on the club. I simply gave possible mitigating circumstances for him remaining with her.