Uncalled for by McGregor

Boab

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the sort of thing I expect from a Rangers player. We are the Rangers we should be better than that.

We ARE better than that. If he isn't, he should be gone from Ibrox. Thats how I see it. Can you imagine if, say, Nicky Walker had done that? Mr Wallace would have sold him before half-time & gone between the sticks himself.

I'd hate to think how the keepers of today would have fancied playing when old fuckers like me were playing and we used to belt the keeper into the back of the net...ball and all (tu) Fuck them were the days.

Keepers are a bunch of sooks these days and get protected too much anyway...well that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

For fuck sake, Bert Trautman played on in an English FA cup final with a broken neck and naebody knew about it.

thought riordan should have been sent off for the head butt, poor shagger, slaughtered by all including his own fans

any chance of our players getting support from our fans? :disappointment:

Shagger is innocent

Alan McGregor Rangers No. 1

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

thought riordan should have been sent off for the head butt, poor shagger, slaughtered by all including his own fans

Shagger is innocent

:lol:

Shagger is innocent

Not falling for that one ... still, if you get a bite then well done.

McGregor was shameful today although nowhere near as bad kyle laffertys, he wasnt the only one that reacted badly today but it was bad but he doesnt deserve all this so

Allan McGregor Number One !

it was embarassing and no one can say it wasnt. Wouldnt surprise me if he got a match ban for that. the first half all round was like watching little boys on a mans park. I Could see something was comming after that thing with McGregor and Riordan. Was far too heated and we should have just kept our heads.

Didn't seem to be in the right state of mind today, the scummy Hibs fans were brutal with him today but he should be used to that and should rise above it. McGregor isn't helping himself by doing that, the scrutiny and abuse he gets will increase tenfold. Needs to get his head sorted and get back to being know for being the best keeper in Scotland.

Didn't seem to be in the right state of mind today, the scummy Hibs fans were brutal with him today but he should be used to that and should rise above it. McGregor isn't helping himself by doing that, the scrutiny and abuse he gets will increase tenfold. Needs to get his head sorted and get back to being know for being the best keeper in Scotland.

Amen to that.

We ARE better than that. If he isn't, he should be gone from Ibrox. Thats how I see it. Can you imagine if, say, Nicky Walker had done that? Mr Wallace would have sold him before half-time & gone between the sticks himself.

correct (tu)

only one big jock btw :praise:

Shagger is innocent

:lol: Tight lines.

Is the match thread not good enough for this, ffs we know it was wrong, but as per, the usual arseholes are looking for attention.

What a ridiculous post. If everything was to be kept to the match thread then there would be very few topics on here at all.

Would you have said the same thing if it was started by a mod?

He always seem to go a wee bit over the top anytime someone touches him. Today was especially bad though...

Wonder if there will be retrospective action?

SSN said there will be no action taken by the SFA