Players you liked, but no-one else seemed to like.

1st_Jan_1994

Might make for a good thread.

What players down the years have you seen at Rangers, that you quite liked but never seemed to last or got sold/released.

I thought guys like Kygriakos and Rodriguez were good players, but no-one really rated them. Same with Djordic and Bonnisell.

What about yous?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought namouchi was unfairly castigated big eck used him as a midfield man marker in games solely on the pitch to stop the oppositions best player getting a kick (usually in European games) ok he wasn't very good with the ball but he done that defensive job well

Charlie Adam is another for me.

Liked Moore, Averladze and Vignal aswell. But I can't really remeber anyone else saying they weren't keen on them at the time.

Currently, I think big McCulloch has been doing a good job the past year or so and gets little credit.

I actually rated Stephen Thompson :lol: Didn't think he was as muh of a disaster as everyone thought he was, though towards the end of his time with us he was ailing a bit and we were right to sell.

Also thought Burke was a really good player. In the 05/06 season he was our best player imo, and Weiss yesterday showed the kind of thing that Burke used to do. Of course he never did it often enough, and Walter didn't seem to like him all that much.