John Fleck

AyeReadyStu

what is John Fleck's actual preferred position? Like Naismith, Lafferty and Whittaker Smith has sure made it hard to remember.

In the hole behind two strikers. Certainly I don't think he's a winger or an out an out striker. I think he'd be a good centre-mid alongside Davis actually (tu)

I really don't think anyone has written him off totally, the majority of the criticism usually goes to Walter for playing him wide left and asking him to fill that role when it appears he isn't suited to that.

Spot on. He needs to be given a proper chance to show what he can do. He's shown commitment to the club by extending his contract, now it's time for the management team to do likewise.

Only 19, eh?

Makes a mockery of the people who write him off on here. I wish we'd get a chance to see him play with more freedom.

Still have high hopes for the boy but I do feel he needs to start playing and producing regularly.

I'd like to see him given a run in the team up front.

Even if we play 451, he can be the advanced player behind the lone striker.

I really hope he proves all his doubters wrong and becomes a star player for us!!

Happy birthday wee man!

Still have high hopes for the boy but I do feel he needs to start playing and producing regularly.

I'd like to see him given a run in the team up front.

Even if we play 451, he can be the advanced player behind the lone striker.

I really hope he proves all his doubters wrong and becomes a star player for us!!

Happy birthday wee man!

It's a weird one.

Fleck is allowed an off-form 40 minutes before he's dropped for six matches, people like Papac and Lafferty can be off form for two and three games at a time and still be first pick.

It's a weird one.

Fleck is allowed an off-form 40 minutes before he's dropped for six matches, people like Papac and Lafferty can be off form for two and three games at a time and still be first pick.

totally agree mate.

Fleck can have a run of 2-3 games playing well in some and ok in others and then we dont see him for 3 matches, when as you said, Lafferty or Papac is shite for 2-3 consecutive matches but keep on getting picked!

The guys got ability, a great left foot, good composure and should be given a regular chance.

totally agree mate.

Fleck can have a run of 2-3 games playing well in some and ok in others and then we dont see him for 3 matches, when as you said, Lafferty or Papac is shite for 2-3 consecutive matches but keep on getting picked!

The guys got ability, a great left foot, good composure and should be given a regular chance.

Well Papac has no threat of someone taking his job cuz there is no one behind him. Laugh-erty playin is the shocker fer me. Yeah he had a couple of goals at the end of the season that helped us but more drama from him than anything. Fleck has some tallent but he plays like laugh-erty to me. Head down trying te burn everyone in front of them insted of looking fer the open man. Both could be good but need to look up. Flecks got the pace and the loyalty to resign but untill he starts playing the team game in the final third a couple of games here and there is all he'll get.

Well Papac has no threat of someone taking his job cuz there is no one behind him. Laugh-erty playin is the shocker fer me. Yeah he had a couple of goals at the end of the season that helped us but more drama from him than anything. Fleck has some tallent but he plays like laugh-erty to me. Head down trying te burn everyone in front of them insted of looking fer the open man. Both could be good but need to look up. Flecks got the pace and the loyalty to resign but untill he starts playing the team game in the final third a couple of games here and there is all he'll get.

Totally disagree with this in relation to Fleck.

I think he often looks composed and picks out good passes. He has a good touch, close control and good vision.

The probem is he gets flung outwide when he's more effective in a central role.

Also I wouldn't say he's got blistering pace but can move quite quickly when he has the ball at his feet.

I would love to see him play just off a striker(s) or even upfront as part of a front 2.

has Kiniburgh left?

I dunno how good he is but I do know he is LB & has looked ok to me the times I have seen him play with the reserves on TV.