Only one Dado Prso

bluenose4life

If Niko turns out to be half the player Dado Prso was then we've got a good player.

Love Dado and had we got him earlier than we did he probably would've been ranked amongst the likes of Laudrup, Gazza etc

Love him and Nacho both of them struck a fantastic partnership under Big Eck when we played Nacho up front and he banged in summit like 25 goals that season because Dado was a perfect foil for him. Now hopefully Miller and Jelavic can do something similar to that...

Every single Rangers player in our squad right now should have the passion that Dado & Nacho had when they put on that blue jersey.

No Surrender!

Always remember that night at Ibrox when we were playing Porto, and he clashed heads with Pedro Emanuel, who was fucking out for the count, and big Dado with blood pouring down his face was trying to play on like it was just a scratch.

I hope he comes back as a coach to Ibrox soon - he would be amazing to teach them! Maybe even take over from Mcdowell when he steps up to assistant manager next season?

A warrior right enough.

Can remember him scoring 4/5 goals for Monaco in a CL game & thinking I wish we could get him & lo & behold about a year later he was a bear.Loved the club to feck & I can imagine him doing a real good sales job to Jelavic.

It really is a measure of how great our club is when a player comes from foreign soil to play for us and ends up in love with the club. He really would have ran through a brick wall for us.

I will echo what everyone else has said and say I do wish we had got him a good few years before we did.

hope the big man comes back to visit the place hes loved

also hoping that nikica jelavic is at least half the player prso is,

if he is then watch out majostrvic

:praise: :jelavic:

p.s could someone tell me how to make a signature (im new) or make one for me plz?

cheers WATP