Away allocation

GOAT

some might get 4 but they wont get st johnstone so anyone on 3 might get that ticket to make up the numbers

It says in the email we should get that plus another ticket after the split, so heres hoping.

If I get those four and one after the split, I'll be happy. Those are decent games to get tickets for.

It says in the email we should get that plus another ticket after the split, so heres hoping.

If I get those four and one after the split, I'll be happy. Those are decent games to get tickets for.

i dont mind what tickets i get as i get the other games thru the bus or my mate

I've had two bheggers tickets once.

I'm not really that bothered about the t*rriers, I reckon their easy enough to get tickets for unless it's something crazy like the chance to win the league there.

It's games at Inverness, the odd Aberdeen trip that I worry about.

i always get killie aswell.. gutted ha!

just clicked that dundee united are in the ballot. that mean they arent selling any themselves this year?

They always went through Rangers but the past couple of years they have kept ex amount back to sell in thier club shop to Rangers fans directly.

i always get killie aswell.. gutted ha!

just clicked that dundee united are in the ballot. that mean they arent selling any themselves this year?

I'm pretty sure they do both for some unknown reason.