Trip to Tel Aviv

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually? <cr>

I wouldn't have a clue as I've never been away before but will be going this season

How much did it cost?

It was an overnight trip. I can't remember exactly. Ask Bouncy on here, he was there with me - maybe he can remember?

I'm fairly sure I read something last season that he wouldn't play against a team from Israel.

He's paid to play for The Rangers, his beliefs can take a back seat, or I'd expect the club to hit him with the maximum fine. Refusing to play, especially in such an important couple of games, would be totally unacceptable.

He's paid to play for The Rangers, his beliefs can take a back seat, or I'd expect the club to hit him with the maximum fine. Refusing to play, especially in such an important couple of games, would be totally unacceptable.

Unless you're a Croatian, playing in Austria! :-D

As a Muslim he supports the boycott on Israel, I personally don't see what difference it would make him playing them.

Wat fucking difference does it make. He's not playing for Israel,merely in Israel. We pay him and we pay him well. It's not a 20k a yr job, he's on about 20 odd thousand a wk, if RFC say jump, he should ask how high and how far

Think it was about 500 but I could have dreamt that. I would be lying if I gave you a figure off hand beacuse it was about 4 years ago.

If its gonny cost that much, I'll be booking a package holiday for a week there.

Fuck payin £500 sheets for a day.

If its gonny cost that much, I'll be booking a package holiday for a week there.

Fuck payin £500 sheets for a day.

Over-night mate.

Even at that, I think at the time it was about 650 just for flights when I was checking it out and it was via Finland or Poland with obscure waits.

I always go for 3 days mate (a day each side of the game) but I couldn't manage it - with the best will in the world. You wont get a week with flights and hotels for less than 500 mate.

Over-night mate.

Even at that, I think at the time it was about 650 just for flights when I was checking it out and it was via Finland or Poland with obscure waits.

I always go for 3 days mate (a day each side of the game) but I couldn't manage it - with the best will in the world. You wont get a week with flights and hotels for less than 500 mate.

Aye its the cost of the flight that bumps the prices of any holiday up.

I'd rather pay £700 for 5 days in a decent hotel though than £500 for 1 night in a hotel chosen by Thomas Crook.

Aye its the cost of the flight that bumps the prices of any holiday up.

I'd rather pay £700 for 5 days in a decent hotel though than £500 for 1 night in a hotel chosen by Thomas Crook.

Me too. I always stay a bit each side of the game, but it just wasn't practical. It wasn't even really a case of money, it just wasn't viable thinking back. Details are sketchy, mind you. But I remember exploring all the avenues.

Me too. I always stay a bit each side of the game, but it just wasn't practical. It wasn't even really a case of money, it just wasn't viable thinking back. Details are sketchy, mind you. But I remember exploring all the avenues.

It certainly wouldn't be as convenient as flying into Europe as you'd need to fly from London, which in itself would be an inconvenience.

When did Israel become a part of Europe anyway?