Fairest Journo

kirkiebear

Marcotti is utterly dreadful. I used to watch him on Eurosport when they had Serie A, and by God it was like listening to the voice of ignorance.

The best? None. I used to like Alan Davidson then his overblown style began to grate.

King has been wrong on more than one occasion.

I don't favour any of them.

Asking which is your favourite journo is a bit like asking which disease you want to catch :ph34r: .

I used to think that Darryl King was ok until I heard him ludicrously claim last night that septic should have had 4 or 5 penalties at Falkirk on Sunday :o

Marcotti is utterly dreadful. I used to watch him on Eurosport when they had Serie A, and by God it was like listening to the voice of ignorance.

The best? None. I used to like Alan Davidson then his overblown style began to grate.

Completely agree with this. The guy's head is permenantly in the clouds. If someone disagrees with what he says he resorts to insulting them instead of debating.

For me, it has to be Gordon Smith from Sportscene. Don't know if he writes for anyone but he is the most unbiased and fair journo i have come across.

I think gordon waddell is a fair journo. He works for the daily rhecord but he is vry fair and makes ver good points, who is yours.

I've never read an disparaging word,directed at our great club in the good old Edmonton Journal (tu) :Animation44:

Always thought Jackson's a bit of a tosser. When sellick are doing shit he always slags them off but it's in a fashion that makes you think he feels sorry for them. When it's us - he just lets rip with both barrells and keevins tends to be the same. quite like reading waddells stuff but he does more of a feature thing. leggat at the peeps is good and iain king. to be honest I like most of the football writers but jackson just gets on my tits sometimes. i dont go in for this stuff about them all bein wankers - I know a few of them personally and they're good guys - lot of closet blue-noses too - they tend to be more critical of rangers (or maybe it just seems that way) because failure annoys them more as a result of being a silent fan. cant let out their frustration like the rest of us.

Completely agree with this. The guy's head is permenantly in the clouds. If someone disagrees with what he says he resorts to insulting them instead of debating.

For me, it has to be Gordon Smith from Sportscene. Don't know if he writes for anyone but he is the most unbiased and fair journo i have come across.

tbh, of a bad bunch, and let's be honest, journos/punditry very rarely yield gems, I too would agree on Gordon Smith as the best although Andy Walker gets an honourable mention. Neither are journos as far as I know.