Petition for big screens in Manchester

bunter

Surely with the massive travelling support that our team has especially within the British Isles you would expect our counterparts down south to organise some kind of entertainment to facilitate the needs of those of us who aren't lucky enough to secure a brief for the big match? Maybe a an couple of big screen tv's (HD)? It isn't much to ask, so if you feel the same please sign below...

Any jive from plod then a quick scan of ents24.com confirms to me that you should tell them you are off to see either, A: Breed 77 @ Moho Live. B. The Moody Blues (check the irony) @ The Apollo. Or C: Horse Feathers @ The Kings Arms. i'm sure they will then let you carry on you're merry way.

If you don't have a ticket for the match, you'd be crazy to come down imo. The police will be gunning for everyone (no matter what little statements they might make in the press in the next few weeks) aswell as Man United fans looking for revenge.

In fact, I can even see a lot of regular bears perhaps giving this a miss. I hope not, though.

The Manc police won't allow us to travel in large numbers. They'll most definitely go that 'whoever doesn't have a ticket, don't come to manchester'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, like they have a big fucking say in where British subjects can go.

If you don't have a ticket for the match, you'd be crazy to come down imo. The police will be gunning for everyone (no matter what little statements they might make in the press in the next few weeks) aswell as Man United fans looking for revenge.

In fact, I can even see a lot of regular bears perhaps giving this a miss. I hope not, though.

Revenge,,,, just wait till they come to Glasgow thinking they can tear it up,,,,,see what happens then !!