Celtic's Cha Du-Ri vows to win treble after Euro exit

Celtic defender Cha Du-Ri has vowed to help the club win the treble this season to make up for their early exits from two European competitions.

The Parkhead side have been knocked out of both the Champions and Europa Leagues before the end of August.

But Cha believes Celtic will win the Scottish Premier League and both cups.

"We have the SPL championship to win, and hopefully all the trophies in Scotland - I think we can do that," he told BBC Scotland.

Cha played at right-back on a torrid night for the Glasgow club in the Netherlands as they were hammered 4-0 by Utrecht in the Europa League play-off second leg.

Neil Lennon's men had gone into the match at the Stadion Galgenwaard with a 2-0 first leg advantage.

But they capitulated in spectacular style, conceding two early first-half penalties in the space of five minutes, with Utrecht's hat-trick hero Ricky van Wolfswinkel their tormentor in chief.

Despite the major set-back, South Korean Cha insists the club must haul itself back onto its feet and dominate the Scottish silverware.

rest of the story through link.

Fucking nutter.

Couldnae win a raffle on the basis of last night.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8950318.stm

:lol: That's them ending the season with nothing then

They should really learn to shut their mouths

I read somewhere that Neil Lennon's been made favourite to be the first SPL manager sacked :uk:

I love it when their players brag and spout pish like that

Caldwell , samaras and brown have done it for ages and they got made to look like fuds

keep it coming lads and sir walter will serve lennons head on a plate