'The Men in Black'

rfcShaun

They will be up in force after what happened in Manchester, expect havoc.

Also know a few guys who go places following Rangers everywhere and fight and they have been getting fone calls saying if they come to Manchester they better bring half of Scotland cos they are going to get kicked fuck out of!

Anyone read the book? about 2,000 strong they have :ph34r:

Although tho they werent anywhere to be seen when we were in Manchester....

........ Sorry where u just saying something there.....zzzzzzzz........

I apologise for boring you, Sir.

Next time I will do my utmost to make you so excited you jump up out of your armchair :sherlock:

I kept hearing from everywhere of course they were there. They were just not there as MiB. Then again, I hear so were the Headhunters, the Zulus, the Urchins and the Guvnors as well. It was the biggest away following in history, right there in England. What cat c would miss that chance? Then again, no such group would take on 120.000 Gers. What'd happened if, say MiB attacked the lot of Rangers fans? A lot more than those few hundered (the one or two per THOUSAND of well-behaved gentlemen attending) who made arses of themselves would've stood up and defended their own. Not because they wanted a fight, but because the local firm should think twice about attacking travelling bears. Remember John Smeaton's words, "Glasgow doesn't accept this. This is Glasgow; we'll set aboot ye”.

I'm not a firm/casual fan myself, mind you, I actually do work as a steward in Sweden (anyone met me in Stockholm a few weeks back if you went with Tartan Army?). But if a firm, any firm, would be so mental they attacked 100.000+ Rangers fans, I expect that they'd get to run a very messy marathon out of there. I'd help them on the way. I don't like violence, but I would back Gers getting attacked. We take care of our own.

There will be man city lads and chelsea lads out too so I wouldnt bother with worry, though we did cause them not being allowed a champs league parade hahaha

fucking hate the united fans, I might find the smallest female I can find and kick her to shit just to make feel good, then kick her grandad in :crabflute:

the man u fans canny fight worth a fuck

remember in green street when 5 of the GSE jumped out a truck, set about 20-30 man u fans then fucked off and let them all take the rap :craphead:

seriously though, there will be a fair few chelsea boys and man city lads there for "moral support" you'd think

the man u fans canny fight worth a fuck

remember in green street when 5 of the GSE jumped out a truck, set about 20-30 man u fans then fucked off and let them all take the rap :craphead:

seriously though, there will be a fair few chelsea boys and man city lads there for "moral support" you'd think

Haha, yeah, Green Street the documentary. :)

Aye, not caring if your own fans get attacked, good man you are.

I personally dont view ICF as Rangers fans, I view them as a bunch of wannabe hooligans who follow our club acting hard by running up & down the street like idiots, What i am saying is if they go down there giving it the big one then they can accept a hammering off the supposed 2 thousand waiting for them.

They will be up in force after what happened in Manchester, expect havoc.

Also know a few guys who go places following Rangers everywhere and fight and they have been getting fone calls saying if they come to Manchester they better bring half of Scotland cos they are going to get kicked fuck out of!

Anyone read the book? about 2,000 strong they have :ph34r:

Although tho they werent anywhere to be seen when we were in Manchester....

So you don't actually know the guys?

You just read it in a book?