Nice to see Rangers treating fans like criminals for the game in Manchester

GOAT

Bused down to a place miles away from the city you are playing in. Told you wont be drinking. Told you will be doing this or you wont be going.

Absolute joke.

like were all fucking children!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried to book onto the official buses to Manchester through Thomas cook and after filling in my details It said sorry not enough stock!

Now I'm hearing that the buses are full!

What the hell does that mean?

Are they only running 10 buses and the rest of us have to take the rip off train?

Can anyone in the know tell me what is happening please

I won't be, i'll be there for the day :sherlock:

Explain how this equates to being treated "like a criminal" bussed down to a football game, taken to a stadium, taken to the game and then home.....

It worked the last time and there were no problems so why not repeat this ?

our bus never went to any football ground

as you said in manchester the last time we played man utd there was no trouble so why cant we put some trust in the guys in the travelclub

i would love to now how many of those arrested/charged were travelclub members or even season ticket holders

i will be there and if i need to sit in the united end i will as i know i can conduct myself properly whilst representing our club

What? By telling a few thousand fans, who are well behaved generally well known to the travel club because of the point system, you can't do this or you can't do that?

It's treating the fans like criminals.

I’m sure the law abiding members of the travel club will respect why the decision to do this has been made, if they don’t like it they shouldn’t travel. The last thing we need as a club is trouble of any nature. This is an exercise to prevent trouble and I sincerely hope it works and not one fan gets arrested. Let’s not play into the medias hands.

our bus never went to any football ground

as you said in manchester the last time we played man utd there was no trouble so why cant we put some trust in the guys in the travelclub

i would love to now how many of those arrested/charged were travelclub members or even season ticket holders

i will be there and if i need to sit in the united end i will as i know i can conduct myself properly whilst representing our club

The buses rangers organised went to a stadium, as i say i am sure it was Bolton.

Manchester hardly had a rangers fan wandering around it that day that i saw, unless they had no colours on like me. The locals also shut a lot of the pubs.

The club are protesting themselves, and us , for very obvious reasons. If people don't like it don't go to the game...pretty simple really

I’m sure the law abiding members of the travel club will respect why the decision to do this has been made, if they don’t like it they shouldn’t travel. The last thing we need as a club is trouble of any nature. This is an exercise to prevent trouble and I sincerely hope it works and not one fan gets arrested. Let’s not play into the medias hands.

Nice to know what image some of our fellow fans have of us. Never mind the fucking media, or anyone else. This is about us!

The club are treating their travel club members like criminals or weans. The lack of trust from them aswell is disgraceful.

It's shite. I said all I have to on it on Friday night.

I've calmed down now, though.

I've spent money on a train return. I wanted to do my own thing, now it looks like I need to pay £40 for a one-way bus ticket with Rangers to guarentee my ticket. I've got digs with a mate after the match, so I'll use the second part of the train return for coming home next afternoon.

Not happy, but needs must. I'll still get pished. Rangers won't stop me doing that.

The buses rangers organised went to a stadium, as i say i am sure it was Bolton.

Manchester hardly had a rangers fan wandering around it that day that i saw, unless they had no colours on like me. The locals also shut a lot of the pubs.

The club are protesting themselves, and us , for very obvious reasons. If people don't like it don't go to the game...pretty simple really

you could be right ,but our supporters club is registered for away euro travel so we were allowed to go where we wanted(we ended up in bowling club in westhoughton)

i dont lie the fact i cannot travel to the meeting point the way i want to but i will get there by hook or by crook and if i need to sit in the home end then thats my choice

What's strange about it?

We played at the Arsenal Tournament without the need for nannying from the club.

Some of our fellow fans simply have a low opinion of the rest of us, it really is that simple.

What's strange about it?

We played at the Arsenal Tournament without the need for nannying from the club.

Manchester is not London, we have history in manchester. As i said the club handled manchester in the same way previously, even before the trouble there, it worked so why take the risk of other issues ?

Talk about over-reacting from some of the people on here.

Of course this was going to happen, and it was only the minority of our support that shamed the name of the club, but there still needs to be measures taken so it doesn't happen again.

I dont think the club are treating the fans like criminals, some of you guys need to get a grip.

Manchester is not London, we have history in manchester. As i said the club handled manchester in the same way previously, even before the trouble there, it worked so why take the risk of other issues ?

GCL.............will-ALL-fans-need-to-take-the-bus-to-secure-a-ticket?

Players-friends/family/wives?

No.............................I-thought-not.