Nice to see Rangers treating fans like criminals for the game in Manchester

GOAT

We're talking about the members of the travel club here, all of them would have been at that game when most of the bother occurred. There has been very little trouble at Rangers games abroad for years now. You don't seem to know fuck all on this subject.

So there was no riots after the game ?.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's extremely churlish to suggest that our away fans haven't ever let the club down.

i never said our fans have NEVER let us down but the other guys post suggested our fans made a habit of causing trouble , i would like to know if he has attended any of these games he thinks our fans caused trouble

i never said our fans have NEVER let us down but the other guys post suggested our fans made a habit of causing trouble , i would like to know if he has attended any of these games he thinks our fans caused trouble

Nobody suggested that.

So your going to post petty un-true insults instead of explaining yourself ?

Well, if that's the way you want to play it.

Five valid reasons as to why you aren't. You shall get the same in return.

Our club would look unprofessional to UEFA, if they didn't set strict guidelines. Like it or not we do have a bad reputation and the worse thing that could happen, would be for a other incident to happen in Manchester.

No doubt it's harsh on the travel club, but we all get tarred with the same brush.

What about the recent game away to Unirea where we were charged over the conduct of our fans during the game?

Standing up to bully-boy security? Hardly going to be included in a hooligan video, is it? Regrettable, but it could hardly be described as anything major.

So there was no riots after the game ?.

Yes, but most of it had finished by the time everyone got back from the ground.

I don't understand why any Rangers man would go out of their way to paint us in as bad a light as possible. You can take that statement in whatever way you like.

Standing up to bully-boy security? Hardly going to be included in a hooligan video, is it? Regrettable, but it could hardly be described as anything major.

£18,000 fine and another well documented mark against our reputation would say otherwise

Well, if that's the way you want to play it.

Five valid reasons as to why you aren't. You shall get the same in return.

:lol:

A 15 year old boy who lied about speeding in a car when he was 12 is wanting me to give reasons to how I'm unstable :lol:

emmm...the buses the club organised 100% did that, they may have let a few independant buses go on there own (as they are doing this time). Try going to some of these games and then come back and tell me what i am wrong about.

The lack of information.... <cr> Did you read the first post ?

Try going to some of these games? You really are a condescending prick at times. I've got full points in the travel club, so how many more games can I go to? That information came out today, whilst the e-mail which was sent out on Friday, only caused confusion.

Yes, but most of it had finished by the time everyone got back from the ground.

I don't understand why any Rangers man would go out of their way to paint us in as bad a light as possible. You can take that statement in whatever way you like.

It doesn't matter if most of it had finished by the time everyone got back from the ground, the point is it was still happening.

Neither do I but yet it happens.

Try going to some of these games? You really are a condescending prick at times. I've got full points in the travel club, so how many more games can I go to? That information came out today, whilst the e-mail which was sent out on Friday, only caused confusion.

Were you at the game in question...clearly not, so don't bother lecturing me what i am right and wrong about.

£18,000 fine and another well documented mark against our reputation would say otherwise

Well, with our supposed history for raping and pillaging across Europe, it seems like a very small penalty from an organisation which does us no favours whatsoever.

Hopefully I can put that Unieria myth to bed a bit.

I hung a new, £300 flag up on a railing down the front.

Went away for a piss, came back and it was gone.

The stewards just grinned as if they knew something. So I went over to the head one at a gate at the front of the Rangers fans.

As I was going to see him, I seen a steward hit a 10/11 year old boy (at a guess) over the head beacuse he was sanding in the aisle.

When the boys father and what looked like his uncle approached the stewards over this, the stewards then poceeded to laugh which pissed almost everyone (to a man) off.

Then when the fans started indicating to these stewards that they were gutless, cowardly, screwballs - doing nothing more than shouting and hand gestures ... out they come with the batons and pepper sprays. I should know, I was the first one that got it, right in the eyes - for asking what they done with my flag.

At that there was a surge down to the front and many bears grabbed me and threw me up the asile as I was blinded and they were getting me to safety.

I'm not condeming the people who started ripping the seats out and throwing them at the stewards - but they were the ones that attacked us first and that was people defending themselfs.

Little armchair fans that have never been to Europe in thier lifes should really shut the fuck up before commenting and passing judgement on incidents they really know fuck-all about.

So how long are people going to be at DW for? coaches leave in the morning get to the DW at around 2-3pm maybe a few hours eating tea and biscuits. Going to be boring as fcuk but i do agree with GCL that our presence in manchester will bring out all the local nut cases and casuals so maybe it is best to keep us away from any possible flash points.

Hopefully I can put that Unieria myth to bed a bit.

I hung a new, £300 flag up on a railing down the front.

Went away for a piss, came back and it was gone.

The stewards just grinned as if they knew something. So I went over to the head one at a gate at the front of the Rangers fans.

As I was going to see him, I seen a steward hit a 10/11 year old boy (at a guess) over the head beacuse he was sanding in the aisle.

When the boys father and what looked like his uncle approached the stewards over this, the stewards then poceeded to laugh which pissed almost everyone (to a man) off.

Then when the fans started indicating to these stewards that they were gutless, cowardly, screwballs - doing nothing more than shouting and hand gestures ... out they come with the batons and pepper sprays. I should know, I was the first one that got it, right in the eyes - for asking what they done with my flag.

At that there was a surge down to the front and many bears grabbed me and threw me up the asile as I was blinded and they were getting me to safety.

I'm not condeming the people who started ripping the seats out and throwing them at the stewards - but they were the ones that attacked us first and that was people defending themselfs.

Little armchair fans that have never been to Europe in thier lifes should really shut the fuck up before commenting and passing judgement on incidents they really know fuck-all about.

Spoken like a true Bear. Half of them on here would have looked away and allowed you to be given a doing. Luckily, the vast majority who travel, while not being angels, will stand up for themselves, and those around them.