Finally... back to business!

bluenose4life

Thank fuck its over!

Hopefully we can still keep miller but im pleased with our deals. 4 in, Beattie, Jelavic, Weiss and Foster - not bad atall. None of them panic buys. We still have Davis, Boogie, McGreggor, Edu, so we still have the core of the team.

Looking at our squad now, aslong as miller does'nt go, I see no problems ahead and no issues for title number 54.

Thank fuck its over!

Hopefully we can still keep miller but im pleased with our deals. 4 in, Beattie, Jelavic, Weiss and Foster - not bad atall. None of them panic buys. We still have Davis, Boogie, McGreggor, Edu, so we still have the core of the team.

Looking at our squad now, aslong as miller does'nt go, I see no problems ahead and no issues for title number 54.

And miller.

Im delighted we kept our best players and signed some real quality (tu)

Just that bit disappointed that we never signed a left sided player I suppose. But if someone offered me this transfer window before it started I would of bitten their hand off.

Here's too 54 :crabflute::beer1:

Thank fuck its over!

Hopefully they all settle in like regulars.

Foster could be the surprise package aswell, seen stranger things happen EG Davie Weir 3 years later still kicking a ball !

As someone already pointed out, if we had been offered that transfer window on 30 June we would have taken it so let's look forwad to number 54

WATP

I'd rather not have lost some of the players we lost or brought in a terrible player like Foster.

But i'd agree in the sense there was perhaps a much worse transfer window predicted by some.

The only reason I can think of for Miller to go to the Middle East is money.There is no football or family reason so as long as we make him a fair offer then he will stay.We also have to remember that this will probably be his last contract of any real worth to him.As far as "they" are concerned I expect them to be very erratic this season but they will be up for it against us.Maybe winning against us will be the only reason Lemon can keep his job but with 11 new Players he has a real job on his hands.Besides who he has brought in do not present any real worries for me.We are the better Team and we have better individuals so provided we are OK on the injury front I expect number 54.

p.s. I would love us to nick a place in the last 16 of the CL. A tall order but we can do it.