Who got one?

j1mgg

I'd never spend £400 odd on a games console. Plus the money for games etc. Waste of money.

According to Play.com it's 525 quid. Incredible cash to spend on a video games console. And they're saying that's REDUCED?!

It's about £425 as a stand alone packace.

Many dirty retailers will only offer " bundles " costing upwards of £500.

I can't afford one. Xbox 360 is a cheaper machine with great games and many more on the horizon. PS3 can wait.

Just been talking to a mate who got one today. Says it's amazing and he's one of the biggest xbox fanboys i know.

Said online was much better than he expected. He's playing 40 player games online without lag something the xbox really struggles with.

Also said the graphics were much better than the 360.

I'm going to get halo 3 see how that plays if i don't like it my 360 is going on ebay and i'm getting one.

I'd rather keep that money and go out on the p*sh for a few days or put it away for a European away game. Up to £500 for a games console, thats a bit much. I havent owned a console since the 1st playstation!

Xbox 360 i'v got,

I think First_2_50 is getting one.

i think its just a bit too much to spend on a games console as it has been said before. I also heard that the CPU thats in it, Gamemakers cant make there games for it cause its so hi-tech......

.... So i'll stick with my Xbox thanks! :P

I'd never spend £400 odd on a games console. Plus the money for games etc. Waste of money.

According to Play.com it's 525 quid. Incredible cash to spend on a video games console. And they're saying that's REDUCED?!

Reduced as in 'The Blu-Ray player alone costs about £1000' :)

played my mates the other day and bearing in mind that these where just the launch titles i still felt that it wasnt as good as i expected it to be.

the graphics where decent but nothing special the control pad is extremely light and the shoulder buttons are more like the xbox's. it's some size for a console(yes i know the power unit is internal, but it's huge)

i cant say id buy one perhaps in the future when the games are better and the price comes down by a significant amount.

Thats for 3 games, Click on Blu-Ray, the 60gb machine and all cables.

Xbox 360 i'v got,

I think First_2_50 is getting one.

i think its just a bit too much to spend on a games console as it has been said before. I also heard that the CPU thats in it, Gamemakers cant make there games for it cause its so hi-tech......

.... So i'll stick with my Xbox thanks! :P

first_2_50 has decided that his money will be better spent on something he can use i.e clothes :lol: i'll wait to later on this year/early next year when the price has gone down before i'll consider buying one :)