They really are pathetic!

GOAT

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS , I was at the game it was The Billy Boys and there is fuck all wrong with it. Get over it (tu)

(tu)

Where you parading today at Cambuslang mate? We went over after the game for a wee look. Decent size parade.

George Peat yer a wanker yer a wanker! George Peat yer a wanker yer a wanker! Who turns the Tele te a watch a team they don't like te find a problem with the match? WHAT A CUNT! They keep saying that Scottish football is in disarray. Well what do think is gonna happen when all you print about the BEST team in Scotland is this dribble? Journo's te blame again. Who else in the British game has as many citizens of their country on their team and still wins trophy's? Spewing hatred to wards us will only hurt their cause too. FUCK'EM WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS! DEAL WITH IT!

FFS , I was at the game it was The Billy Boys and there is fuck all wrong with it. Get over it (tu)

Actually there's plenty wrong with it if it drops us in shit with UEFA.

What you or I think of TBB is completely irrelevent. UEFA have told us not to sing it..

To all you so called Rangers fans moaning about the Billy Boys being sung, go and take a good fluck to yourself. There is nothing wrong with the song, and fluck Uefa and the rest of the Rangers haters.

All us so-called Rangers fans want to see Rangers playing football. We won't be able to fucking do that - especially in UEFA competitions - if we tell UEFA to fuck off.

So if you really hate Rangers then keep singing TBB..

know what

the emails fake

been put on kds as bait

and fuck me its been took.

the tims will be pishing themselves the now

the biggest clue for me is the @aol email

That is his email address!!

There is someone on there threatening to post Dingwalls home address as much as i dont like the man that is a bit much (td)

Dingwall?

:lol: Aye very good,do you have a wee book full of insulting comebacks? cause you can't say anything sensible. considering I'm an auld man and it's a long time since I had a "Burd" the comeback means nothing :lol:

No wonder you're grumpy.

Actually there's plenty wrong with it if it drops us in shit with UEFA.

What you or I think of TBB is completely irrelevent. UEFA have told us not to sing it..

Repeat:

Surely only your opinion?

Has anyone ever been taken to court for singing TBB?

Has anyone ever had to defend themselves over singing TBB?

Has the European Union ever said it would uphold a ban initiated by a football committee?

Has it ever been proven that the song is sectarian, racist, or anything else which would break the freedom of speech laws we all have to abide by?

When, and only when, someone in a position of authority can answer the above, I will sit down and consider my thoughts on the matter.

I don't count UEFA lapdogs, Bain, or Murray as people in authority with such a matter either.

The Scots Support were lambasted and rightly so for Wednesday night. Whats the issue with the letter? The guy is right on the money with it.

I had to read this 4 times, check your post count........read it again..........took a vallium..........read it again...........now wish real pain on you..............fuck off your cunt