Besiktas top...

Deanow

Should I wear it v Bursaspor ? Got it when I was in Turkey.

Heres the badge

ou9imh.png

Theres the top

34g56q1.jpg

They will be wearing green and white... I also have Galatasary new top if they are rivals or w.e...

8wcxvn.jpg

I will end up wearing my Rangers top as always but if I was to wear one of those tops which one?

tbh it really pisses me off when our fans or any fans do crap liek that, I expect it form the taigs and the spaniards with their tri crap as thats what there like but ffs whats the pooint in trying to piss off away fans from teams like bursaspor, especially when thousands of bears will have to make the trip over to turkey a month later.

no you fucking shouldnt, you should wear a rangers top, and burn the turk crap,

If im gonna be sittin next to their fans all wearing green and white then I want to wind them up. Football banter. What if I wore my Rangers top on top and Besiktas underneath and when we score I throw the Besiktas top in their crowd :lol:?

Beskitas top (tu) Thats their biggest rivals and it has a BJK so Beskitas would be better.

Rangers top should be the one but.

Cheers mate never knew they were rivals :)

Ok let me ask you all...

Is it a good idea to do this ? Or scumlike?

If the majority of you think its scumlike then I wont go through with it... simples was just thinking would be good banter.

were who gives a fuck what people think. most European teams we play were tim tops to annoy us.

you should wear the bjk one if you want,and GIRUT. & the white bjk top is nice. (tu)

It did last year when Stuttgart scored and they pulled oot a big tri colour to wind us up. I was ragin as I was rite next to the bastards.

ano, i think the only fans that haven't done this is fiorentina,who had a unionjack as they sawaped it with someone from the blue order. and we had one of there flags.

ano, i think the only fans that haven't done this is fiorentina,who had a unionjack as they sawaped it with someone from the blue order. and we had one of there flags.

I swapped them my Rangers scarf for a Fiorentina one. Still got it. I have a few scarfs from teams that have visited but im gonna stop that because I keep havin to buy new scarfs every time :lol:

http://video.teksas.org/vidyo2.php?vid=240#videoizle

TOP beÅŸiktaÅŸ :D TOP bĂ¼zĂ¼ktaÅŸ :D

Not only a top you could wear full strips of besiktas. doesn't matter for us.

Search For :

Adana 5 ocak Stadium

Besiktas -Bursaspor 26.04.2008 :21:

Turkish fans are crazy I must admit.

Still, the green and white :anguish:

I have a Fenerbache top from holiday in Turkey last year but never has it ever crossed my mind to wear it to the game... I'm a Rangers fan <cr>

Fernebache are the Man Utd of Turkey only with alot of cash. Besiktas has BJK on it!!! :lol: