Red Hand Saluters - Get it right or F**k Off

The idea put forward that these 'salutes' are actually Red Handed Salutes isn't to my mind good enough!

If it is that, then the easy way to avoid misinterpretation in future. is to wear a RED GLOVE! If you haven't one then just ask the sellers outside Ibrox to provide them, and before you know it they'll be on supply!

If it's "Jist the drink" that made them 'salute' - don't drink!

For us Rangers Supporters there can be NO EXCUSES!!!!

The idea put forward that these 'salutes' are actually Red Handed Salutes isn't to my mind good enough!

If it is that, then the easy way to avoid misinterpretation in future. is to wear a RED GLOVE! If you haven't one then just ask the sellers outside Ibrox to provide them, and before you know it they'll be on supply!

there shoud be know salutes at football games.

Bluntly(and correctly) put :)

Ive always tucked the thumb inte the palm so there is no need for me tae buy a red glove...if some ersehole wants to point the finger and say Im doing a Nazi thats up to them.....I couldnt give a monkeys feck ! (beer)

Ive always tucked the thumb inte the palm so there is no need for me tae buy a red glove...if some ersehole wants to point the finger and say Im doing a Nazi thats up to them.....I couldnt give a monkeys feck ! (beer)

And ladies and gentlemen, I give you the type of "fan" who gets us into trouble

Bluntly(and correctly) put :)

I don't have a problem with fellow Bears showing alliegance with the people from Ulster, but they have to make it CLEAR that that's what they are doing - otherwise we just play into the hands of the Mhedia!!! <cr>

And ladies and gentlemen, I give you the type of "fan" who gets us into trouble

Are you in the entertainment business...that was presented very well, Im flattered.

You dont know what yer talkin aboot by the way...red hands are not banned (beer)

You could wave a big white surrender flag at Ibrox and some media folk would still say its a flag for white-power ;)

As long as we have 'an out' then i'm happy! :Animation44:

Bit like the Tims with their (Rodgers & Hammersteins, Liverpools...) 'You'll Never Walk Alone' song - they know it's aimed at the IR@ we know it and everybody with 2 brain cells that have come into contact with Tims knows it!

But..... when it comes to facts, we just can't PROVE it! So, lets put them in a situation were the have to prove it! :pipeguy:

You could wave a big white surrender flag at Ibrox and some media folk would still say its a flag for white-power ;)

Bit like the Tims with their (Rodgers & Hammersteins, Liverpools...) 'You'll Never Walk Alone' song - they know it's aimed at the IR@ we know it and everybody with 2 brain cells that have come into contact with Tims knows it!

But..... when it comes to facts, we just can't PROVE it! So, lets put them in a situation were the have to prove it! :pipeguy:

Well said old chap I know where you are coming from but most of the guys on here think that manky song is an old chart hit thier granny listened to and thats it....they dont know the half of it

Well said old chap I know where you are coming from but most of the guys on here think that manky song is an old chart hit thier granny listened to and thats it....they dont know the half of it

Takes time to understand (even 1% of what goes on in their heads) the mind of the average Tarrier!

I have a nice wee method:

Take the Persecution Complex of the average Psycho and treble it, add some half baked romantic stories of 'oppressed' people out to right a wrong, throw in some Propaganda straight out of the Nazi book of bullshite and then when they're infected, take in some of their ideas and just watch the whole nonsense take root and grow!

As long as these fools are so 'mixed-up' and pityful, you can't really attack their thinking!

Did i say thinking.... <cr>

Takes time to understand (even 1% of what goes on in their heads) the mind of the average Tarrier!

I have a nice wee method:

Take the Persecution Complex of the average Psycho and treble it, add some half baked romantic stories of 'oppressed' people out to right a wrong, throw in some Propaganda straight out of the Nazi book of bullshite and then when they're infected, take in some of their ideas and just watch the whole nonsense take root and grow!

As long as these fools are so 'mixed-up' and pityful, you can't really attack their thinking!

Did i say thinking.... <cr>

Mate I know exactly what they get up to when they socialize together behind close doors on thier own patch...Ive been round the block more times than you can ever imagine

there shoud be NO salutes at football games.

Fixed for the kind man!

I was watching a slideshow the other day, and an image of Hitler doing a salute in a car alongside a bunch of soldiers doing the same appeared. A fellow Rangers fan remarked 'hahaha, look at all the Rangers fans'.

I hope my point isn't too subtle here.

I was watching a slideshow the other day, and an image of Hitler doing a salute in a car alongside a bunch of soldiers doing the same appeared. A fellow Rangers fan remarked 'hahaha, look at all the Rangers fans'.

Yer pals a fanny? :P

My actual point was, well, there were two of them:

1: If our own FANS think it's a Nazi salute...

2: She's not a pal.

(2 wasn't really relevant to the debate :P)

Ha Ha and look at all the Lazio fans Juventus, Inter, and that clown Paolo-C who played for the mhanks christ the list goes on and on...yer mate is very narrow minded

Any chance o passin that slide show on to me, I could do with a wee bit of the Adolf

(2 wasn't really relevant to the debate :P )

You nullified your point when you said she was a woman as well :P

(Joke to any Bearettes Reading!)

Ha Ha and look at all the Lazio fans Juventus, Inter, and that clown Paolo-C who played for the mhanks christ the list goes on and on...yer mate is very narrow minded

Any chance o passin that slide show on to me, I could do with a wee bit of the Adolf

:lol: FISH your a funny man.

Keep up the good work. (beer)

(2 wasn't really relevant to the debate :P )

You nullified your point when you said she was a woman as well :P

(Joke to any Bearettes Reading!)

:(

(tu)

I guess some of our fans just get drunk, and live their lives through that song "No one likes us, we don't care..." and feel it's their 'right' to do what they want! They don't understand the concept of Freedom and how it works! They attack others' Freedoms and then have the bloody nerve to use their hatred towards Rangers as a kind of some kind of rallying point... :craphead:

We need to get shot of that awful song - if we DON'T CARE - WE'RE F***ED! Simple!

Get rid of that song, stop using the Union Jack for 10 yrs or so (everyone knows we're proud to be British - we don't need to continually show it) and fly the St Andrews Flag!

Then we'll maybe get rid of those numpties that starting following us when the English were banned from Europe!

I guess some of our fans just get drunk, and live their lives through that song "No one likes us, we don't care..." and feel it's their 'right' to do what they want! They don't understand the concept of Freedom and how it works! They attack others' Freedoms and then have the bloody nerve to use their hatred towards Rangers as a kind of some kind of rallying point... :craphead:

We need to get shot of that awful song - if we DON'T CARE - WE'RE F***ED! Simple!

Get rid of that song, stop using the Union Jack for 10 yrs or so (everyone knows we're proud to be British - we don't need to continually show it) and fly the St Andrews Flag!

Then we'll maybe get rid of those numpties that starting following us when the English were banned from Europe!

I echo this very loudly! Here here!

Stops using the Union Jack?? nothing wrong in using the Union Jack we are proud to show our British roots and its the flag of our country after all we are part of the Union!! If we stop taking Union Jacks to games why dont we just take white flags and say we surrender to the press and every1else who wants to have a dig at us