Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

The thing with the "B" team is that it wouldn't be about results, it would be about getting used to clubs(especially if you haven't played it before) and also getting used to how others play. For those who played FIFA 10 Clubs, we pretty much know how everyone else plays and this is a huge advantage.

Some of us will have other accounts so we will be playing games with you in the "B" team.

Thats fair enough mate but what about the people who played clubs all the time in fifa 10, Will they also be put into the 'B Team'? Just because the people who have played clubs will know what its all about 'pass and move'.

Just wondering thats all im not complaining incase u think i am and im very much looking forward to it :D(tu)

Thats fair enough mate but what about the people who played clubs all the time in fifa 10, Will they also be put into the 'B Team'? Just because the people who have played clubs will know what its all about 'pass and move'.

Just wondering thats all im not complaining incase u think i am and im very much looking forward to it :D(tu)

That's a fair point mate. I think those who are used to clubs and are confident in their ability, should go straight into the "A" team.

But for those who maybe just want some practice before going into the "A" team, they can easily go into the "B" team for a few games.

That's a fair point mate. I think those who are used to clubs and are confident in their ability, should go straight into the "A" team.

But for those who maybe just want some practice before going into the "A" team, they can easily go into the "B" team for a few games.

Ok no problem thanks (tu)

Are you rossinthehouse?

If so, fantastic player. Definitely 'A' team material I'd say (tu)

Are you rossinthehouse?

If so, fantastic player. Definitely 'A' team material I'd say (tu)

No im not mate but my guys average is 9.1 on fifa 10 which isne bad. My psn is - RossMc_08

My pro guy is called MILLER, he has a baldy and I always play with either, pink, yellow or orange boots :P

If you played clubs you naw doubt played against me as I was always on it :lol:

Got my game today, yaas. :D

I'll shove it in the now and join the club - if you're able to accept just now that is, Fog?

Is anyone on atm? I'm well up for a couple practice games, im pretty busy most of tonight so won't get much games in, but will be free the rest of the w/end. :)

A quick plan would be:

Monday - League

Tuesday - Cup

Wednesday - League

Thursday - Training

Friday - Cup

Saturday - Training

Sunday - League

The days Rangers play will be a bit hit and miss to who is on.

If we are playing really bad then we would go play a few training games.

Its just so we play each sort of game that we can play and don't just focus on the league games for example.