Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

I was having a look at the club, 8 midfielders I think?!

Probably something like that, yeah! :lol:

It's great though, winning the battle in midfield and then using the wings effectively is the best way to be successful, luckily we have plenty and all different styles of midfielders. :D

Another striker would be good actually, only GersBear is our out and out striker, every game, i think i'm right in saying!?

Probably something like that, yeah! :lol:

It's great though, winning the battle in midfield and then using the wings effectively is the best way to be successful, luckily we have plenty and all different styles of midfielders. :D

Another striker would be good actually, only GersBear is our out and out striker, every game, i think i'm right in saying!?

What about andy-500 mate :D? was he not playing up front the other night and scored most of our goals ?

What about andy-500 mate :D? was he not playing up front the other night and scored most of our goals ?

Aye but he likes to play in midfield too, rotating between both. We need someone who's main trait is selfishly poaching goals. :lol:

Not sure mate!

I'm gutted like, pretty sure my warranty is fucked, so i'm just gonna try smashing it up a bit see what happens... :lol:

If you have broke the seal and been in side it, it is now anyway.

When mine did it, i asked for the HDD and they said no point as all the stuff will get swipped when put in a new ps3.

They also said its not fixable to sent me £350 for a new one along with a replacement fifa 10 :sherlock: