Robert Grieve - The Sun

Adoniram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a mate of mine emailed me today about this saying the Rangers fans in his office had emailed Grieve about lawsuits and the like,, and a celtic fan emailed him saying Iniesta, Xavi and Villa might also sue him for likening them to Whittaker, Broadfoot and Naismith for our goal (didnt read the article so dont know what he wrote) and Grieve replied to the scum fan saying that his email had made him laugh

Grieve mustve got alot of emails today hahaha

Unfortunately that one line in my article doesn't come across in the way I wanted.

Sorry, Grieve. Writing is a skill position.

How is Kirk supposed to take 'snapping Valencia's leg'? What way did you 'want' to say it?

Pathetic piece of writing. Piece of something, anyway.

A Journalist trying to get a reaction - omg what next - lets all get up in arms.003.gif

A simple like 'tsk' is all thats required of that poor sentence construction.

If someone wrongly accused you in a national newspaper of snapping a guys limb your reaction would by a simple 'tsk'?

He's obviously not up to the job. Grieve claimed yesterday that he made the mistake because of the deadline.

At the very least someone else at the newspaper should take over reporting of evening kick-offs if all his articles are going to be error strewn because he cant make deadlines.