Anyone in TBO?

macleod1873

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a personal favourite of mine but atleast they were trying something different, i mean build my gallows must have been sung 15 times ffs

That could be sung for 90 mins and extra time for all I care. I would never stop. Got the whole ground going after a while. Awesome.

Nonsense. We had the whole Rangers end at the Piggery singing it, same at Tannadice. Has caught on well on supporter's buses too.

I prefer blood and thunder songs that can be sung loud and proud that can lift the team

that song just doesn't hit the spot at all for me. it actually depresses me

Why are people giving TBO a hard time, they've done more than anyone else to bring back the Ibrox roar.

i think they are great - its just that song inparticular

remember that song when your were a wean

"I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves..."

its like that to me

I prefer blood and thunder songs that can be sung loud and proud that can lift the team

that song just doesn't hit the spot at all for me. it actually depresses me

Me too, but we are singing for the full 90 minutes so it is difficult to keep singing Loyalist, fist-pumping songs throughout. You need that wee bit of variance that the European-style songs give you. They get people bouncing and makes our section look good as well as sound good.

Fair enough, the one mentioned in the OP isn't as effective as we would like but because we are a small group it isn't going to sound anywhere near as good as having a full support singing it. Hamburg fans singing the Ole Ole tune sounds absolutely amazing because they have the vocal backing of their entire support. Similar with Rapid in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZK0fGnxjCg&feature=related

Any time i have heard our away end singing it, it sounds amazing.