macleod1873

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats such a shite song

that song make me want to stick pins in my eyes!

its never going to catch on, wish TBO would chuck it

hate the tune, hate the words

I'm with you mate. Think the song is crap

some of the new blue order songs are fucking horrific.

I assuming you guys are the life and sole of where you sit and go out your way in your spare time and organise displays and songs? I suspect not, in fact you's probably are the ones who sit behbind computers greeting about how the atmosphere at Ibrox is shite.

I assuming you guys are the life and sole of where you sit and go out your way in your spare time and organise displays and songs? I suspect not, in fact you's probably are the ones who sit behbind computers greeting about how the atmosphere at Ibrox is shite.

They not allowed an opinion or something?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion mate, we take all criticism on-board. Lets not descend into petty insults here.

Me too, but we are singing for the full 90 minutes so it is difficult to keep singing Loyalist, fist-pumping songs throughout. You need that wee bit of variance that the European-style songs give you. They get people bouncing and makes our section look good as well as sound good.

Fair enough, the one mentioned in the OP isn't as effective as we would like but because we are a small group it isn't going to sound anywhere near as good as having a full support singing it. Hamburg fans singing the Ole Ole tune sounds absolutely amazing because they have the vocal backing of their entire support. Similar with Rapid in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZK0fGnxjCg&feature=related

Any time i have heard our away end singing it, it sounds amazing.

That sounds incredible. It's all you to middled aged blokes though. Just too many women, elderly and kids at Ibrox to generate that sort of noise.

Was at the game last night in broomie front atmosphere was good but could be better mostly due to a lack of variety, if we could get this going with some volume that'd be awesome. Build my gallows was the most successful song from last night primarily due to the drum keeping everybody going and in synch. if the drummer could get some clearly defined beats for other songs we'd be away. The drum is far batter than the old brass band who used to drown out most attempted songs. Blood n thunder is great but a wee change here n there only adds to atmosphere I think this ole song would be great for that.

Was at the game last night in broomie front atmosphere was good but could be better mostly due to a lack of variety, if we could get this going with some volume that'd be awesome. Build my gallows was the most successful song from last night primarily due to the drum keeping everybody going and in synch. if the drummer could get some clearly defined beats for other songs we'd be away. The drum is far batter than the old brass band who used to drown out most attempted songs. Blood n thunder is great but a wee change here n there only adds to atmosphere I think this ole song would be great for that.

agreed (tu)

are u the one that starts " everywhere we go " lol ? :D

He's not got it in him. :D

That video isn't the best, last night was the best uptake I've seen with loads of rows clapping in unison to 'We'll Follow You'.

Nonsense. We had the whole Rangers end at the Piggery singing it, same at Tannadice. Has caught on well on supporter's buses too.

I remember our bus singing it before the blue order sang it , falkirk away the whole bus was in the wee shitey stand. Kept it going for ages!

I remember our bus singing it before the blue order sang it , falkirk away the whole bus was in the wee shitey stand. Kept it going for ages!

Correct...for that version!

We did have a version years ago but the Toryglen one works much better.