Will any Hearts players cause us problems?

KingKirk

The return of a fresh Jelavic and the inclusion of Weiss will make me always that bit more confident going into this game, coupled with our recent wins against Aberdeen and Hibs away and our good record of late at Tynecastle, it should be a very good game, not going to get over confident though as last time I thought we would smash Aberdeen and we ended up 2-0 down!

The return of a fresh Jelavic and the inclusion of Weiss will make me always that bit more confident going into this game, coupled with our recent wins against Aberdeen and Hibs away and our good record of late at Tynecastle, it should be a very good game, not going to get over confident though as last time I thought we would smash Aberdeen and we ended up 2-0 down!

Same. I'm quietly confident, but not getting carried away. Sometimes these types of games form can go out the window.

A fully fit (and fresh) Weiss and Jelavic can quite easily make all the difference.

Suso's no threat at all tbh, I do however hope someone goes right through the horrible wee cunt. David Templeton's a good player from what I've seen, but I think he may be out as well.

Think hes played once.

Team news from BBC:

Hearts have fitness doubts over Stephen Elliott, David Templeton and Suso Santana for the visit of SPL defending champions Rangers.

Andrew Driver suffered a thigh problem in his comeback bid. Lee Wallace and Marius Zaliukas remain absent but Craig Thomson returns from suspension.

Rangers manager Walter Smith has injury concerns over defenders Madjid Bougherra and Kirk Broadfoot.

Nikica Jelavic, ineligible for Rangers' European games, is expected to feature.

To be honest... no.

The only decent player they have is Driver and he is injured.

Kevin Kyle is a threat in the air but he will foul our defenders every time a high ball is played so no need to worry.

Went on a Hearts Forum just their and their terrified :lol:

Predicting that they will get beat 3-0 and 5-1 etc :lol:

To be honest... no.

The only decent player they have is Driver and he is injured.

Kevin Kyle is a threat in the air but he will foul our defenders every time a high ball is played so no need to worry.

Went on a Hearts Forum just their and their terrified :lol:

Predicting that they will get beat 3-0 and 5-1 etc :lol:

ffs I forgot he went to them. :lol: he's even slower than kyle lafferty.

We have nothing to fear from Hearts. Suso? Geez peace. If Rooney can't score against us etc. etc. The Turkish Champs held scoreless.

A fresh Jela, a fresh Weiss...

There is nothing that Hearts can do on Saturday that even causes me the slightest concern. I simply look forward to Jefferies moaning about the result and trying to blame officials etc. I'm already laughing.

3-0 to The Rangers. Miller, Jela, Big Lee.

We have nothing to fear from Hearts. Suso? Geez peace. If Rooney can't score against us etc. etc. The Turkish Champs held scoreless.

A fresh Jela, a fresh Weiss...

There is nothing that Hearts can do on Saturday that even causes me the slightest concern. I simply look forward to Jefferies moaning about the result and trying to blame officials etc. I'm already laughing.

3-0 to The Rangers. Miller, Jela, Big Lee.

:D

Wiess will cause them problems,so will jelavic and miller. and if davis starts to get his finger out so will he.

we should be pumping everyone. But if bougherra and broadfoot are out though,we are weakened at the back. and i don't trust andy webster to play a full 90 mins,without getting injured. Plus Rickey foster might get handed a start,and i'm not to sure about him at the moment.

I think they will score, i'll go for 2-1 Rangers.

10310.gif