Stolen ticket fellow bears

ceaston

Today a fellow bear took a ticket from my back pocket and flogged it as my friend had someone else sitting next to him. The stranger in the seat also told my friend it cost 50 bux so clearly it was not face value. I am disgusted with one of our fellow bears

The guy sitting next to you may have said he bought it for £50 so it took the heat off him, it was probs him who took it, if someone did take it. Question, Where you walking around the streets with a ticket hanging out of your pocket? Another, If the ticket was in your back pocket, im thinking he must have put his hand in your pocket, surely you would have felt something, fingers, hands, something? Have you told police? Am i expected to believe that someone stole a ticket out your pocket and within an hour or 2 the thief found soemone to pay £50 for an SPL match ticket? Is this an attention seeking thread? Is this thread to blacken the name of Rangers fans? I dont know anyone who would have paid £50 for todays game. Im finding it very very hard to believe you, im very sorry if your telling the truth, its just very far fetched.

Im not being funny here the more i think of this the more i think its a lie. If i was expecting a mate beside me and i knew he was coming into the stadium i would be asking some very very awkward questions of the guy who sat next to me.

the one and only time i ever stole anything was a taig who was annoying me after lyon beat us at home in the cl.

he had 40 quids woth of john lewis vouchers in his back pocket. it was really easy and i aint no oliver twist.

i did intend to give them back as my mate knew hin but he really was being a prick so fuck him.