Nikica Jelavic requires ankle surgery

DivDee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Typical diving foreigner". doh Aye, right - he just flopped on the ground 'cause he tripped on the grass verge. Sad comments from another lot of jealous, knuckle-dragging, half-wit arse bandits who never win fuck all. Aberdeen, Mark II.

Black should be banned for 5 games after that assault and to make matters worse there has been no sign of remorse from him or apology from Hearts FC but plenty of time for moans about the extra 5 minutes played. :anguish:

Well there wouldn't have been an extra 5 minutes played if Hearts didn't time waste the entire 2nd period and kick fuck out of our players . :angry:

I am fucking raging at Black , Jefferey's and Hearts on this one. :angry:

Fucking tossers

I won't read that thread because it will just get me furious

Wish Id done the some read some of the posts. Their just a bunch of idiots with a pathetic team, seems to me that they want to hate other clubs rather than support there own. :angry:

First off,

Hello to everyone. Been reading the forum for a while now and thought i'd sign up eventually.

Now to the real reason of the post.

I've looked everywhere for a video of the tackle by that C**T Black on Jelavic and can't find it, Never seen it and from what i hear it was disgusting but i can't have a fair opinion when i've not seen it.

Thanks in Advance,

Del