Top Players You Don't Rate

andymc10

Clarence Seedorf, IMO, is one of the most underrated players in world football!

(tu)

Absolutely baffling that he has been mentioned. Every time one of these threads pops up I'm amazed at how a number of posters are so clueless, with all due respect, about football.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casillas is an interesting shout

On his day he can be world class, but other times, and increasingly in recent years, he can be a total bombscare

(tu)

Would agree, no denying he's a top-class keeper but I'm totally bemused when some on this site put forward his name for the best in the world!

(tu)

Would agree, no denying he's a top-class keeper but I'm totally bemused when some on this site put forward his name for the best in the world!

He was undeniably one of the best in the world once upon a time. I couldn't believe the plaudits he received during the World Cup. Thought he was a total fucking bombscare, and I was rooting for Spain.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Fixed.

I would agree.

But what is his actual postion, he seems to be able to get forward as well as he can defend?

Superb player.

I would agree.

But what is his actual postion, he seems to be able to get forward as well as he can defend?

Superb player.

Either way he's better than Mascherano, why they let him go and brought in that tadger is beyond me.

Messi is defo over rated IMO. He is made to look good in that Barcelona team with players like Xavi and Iniesta doing the dirty work for him. Just look at him for Argentina and his performances at the World Cup.

Another thing, I don't think Messi would cope in the Premiership. With teams booting him and the weather conditions.

Messi is defo over rated IMO. He is made to look good in that Barcelona team with players like Xavi and Iniesta doing the dirty work for him. Just look at him for Argentina and his performances at the World Cup.

Another thing, I don't think Messi would cope in the Premiership. With teams booting him and the weather conditions.

:lol:

I really don't see were that comes from, granted he had a bad world cup, but he wasn't played the way he is for barca ! every time he is out for barca which is a very rare occasion they seem to struggle, not recently but they did seem too last year when he didn't play. if you took his goals out of barca last year they wouldn't have won the league ! Last season he scored 49 goals in all competitions and 34 in la liga, which equalled the record for scoring in a single season set by ronaldo (fat one). I think he would easily cope with the EPL, all teams in spain try to do most the time is kick him and you can't or it's basically a guaranteed foul on the wee guy or he just skips by the defenders. a true genius of the game IMO and if he can find the right coach at Argentina I am sure we would see him a lot better for them as well !

On the wind up.

:lol:

I love the idea that Xavi and Iniesta do "the dirty work" for Messi :lol: I mean, all of his goals are tap-ins, right? This would have been impossible if not for Xavi and Iniesta, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=334syIMZAX0

And this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6zTox-hhk&feature=related

I mean come the fuck on. The premiership? Add up the sum of every player in the premiership's talent and you're still nowhere near.

I love the idea that Xavi and Iniesta do "the dirty work" for Messi :lol: I mean, all of his goals are tap-ins, right? This would have been impossible if not for Xavi and Iniesta, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=334syIMZAX0

And this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6zTox-hhk&feature=related

I mean come the fuck on. The premiership? Add up the sum of every player in the premiership's talent and you're still nowhere near.

He would be shit without them, apparently they do everything for him, they help him dribble by past players with ease, shoot, pass and score *saracsm*.

There are far far too many.

Gerrard

Iniesta

Ibrahimovic

Berbatov

Fletcher

Messi (to an extent. He isn't the best player in the world)

Milner

Nani

Awk there are far far too many.

Who's the best in the world then?