Xbox 360

True_Blue_Gal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheQueensXI
if the xbox has a better range of games then it IS a better console.

I'm talking about the technical side. doh

technically you cannot compare them as their architecture is so different. you could argue the cell processor does some things, then argue the 360 has a tripe core...

putting it bluntly, its like comparing the previous two consoles, only this time the sony is the more powerful.

technically you cannot compare them as their architecture is so different. you could argue the cell processor does some things, then argue the 360 has a tripe core...

putting it bluntly, its like comparing the previous two consoles, only this time the sony is the more powerful.

On paper you may you will find it hard to tell but having played my xbox 360 for over a year now and then playing the ps3 for the first time you can easily tell which one is more technically advanced. PS3 is quick as feck the cell is one amazing processor. Also online play is amazing i was very surprised at how good it is plus it's free. Most of my mates are positive it will overtake live in the next few years.

i ahve xbox 360 and always get the EA FIFA games, sports games are really the only things im interested in and EA is what i have most of..but i noticed most peoiple talked about the Pro Evolution ones, never played it... but is it better than the EA sports one?

i ahve xbox 360 and always get the EA FIFA games, sports games are really the only things im interested in and EA is what i have most of..but i noticed most peoiple talked about the Pro Evolution ones, never played it... but is it better than the EA sports one?

:barf:

Ridiculously better

Once you pass 12, Pro evo is the game

Pro Ev is 100x the game Fifa is

Ridiculously better

guess i'll have to buy that then!! hopefully its here in canada! i bought FIFA 07 a few months ago, turned it on...NO SPL!!!!!! i coudlnt beleive it

Guest Euronymous

The only downside for the Pro Evo games are the quantity of the teams in the game - Fifa has a larger selection, otherwise Pro Evo games are better than Fifa.

who cares about that?? If you have a massive machine that doesn't have decent games then you'll buy the lesser machine with good games!!

who cares about that?? If you have a massive machine that doesn't have decent games then you'll buy the lesser machine with good games!!

who cares about that??

I fucking care about that.

The 360 had a shite range of games why it came out. Wii had a shite set of games when it came out. Ps2 & 1 had a shite range of games when it came out. Get a grip mate.

God sake the ps3 has been out for about 5 days ffs. It's not going to have a load of high quality games out is??? It takes time for developers to get use the system and to get the most out of it.

The best is still to come. Metal gear solid 4, FF13, GT4, GTA4 and Littlebigworld.

These games alone will make people buy a PS3.

who cares about that??

The 360 had a shite range of games why it came out. Wii had a shite set of games when it came out. Ps2 & 1 had a shite range of games when it came out. Get a grip mate.

God sake the ps3 has been out for about 5 days ffs. It's not going to have a load of high quality games out is??? It takes time for developers to get use the system and to get the most out of it.

The best is still to come. Metal gear solid 4, FF13, GT4, GTA4 and Littlebigworld.

calm down mate, I was only making a point.

don't tell me to get a grip, just because I don't agree with you.

who cares about that??

It's not going to have quality games out in the first week tho.

Time is needed and after say a year you will really see what it can do.

Ridiculously better

i'm 13 and im still a FIFA fan :Animation44:

who cares about that??

agreed! TB1872 can't take other points

Guest TheQueensXI
so we are all agreed that sega is better than nintendo? :pipeguy:

no , lol, what do sega make lol

:lol:

back in the day it was sega vs nintendo.

nes vs master system,

snes vs megadrive,

gameboy vs gamegear.

now its sony and microsoft. incidentally, sega make most games for nintendo now. the dreamcast didnt take off as planned and the same with the saturn before it, so they concentrated on making games and ditched making consoles.