End the "Dignified" Silence NOW, Rangers

UnionBears07

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just read that original article in a little more detail, did Cosgrove honestly say we never accepted Le Guen because he wasn't "Rangers minded" ... please tell me he said it tounge in cheek.

Did he say it on off The Ball? I can trace my steps and check myself as I generally listen to the podcasts anyway.

But if that's how it sounds, then that's one of the most discgraceful slurs on Rangers I've heard. Although, I'm willing to reserve judgement, for a bit until I hear it in the context provided.

I've just read that original article in a little more detail, did Cosgrove honestly say we never accepted Le Guen because he wasn't "Rangers minded" ... please tell me he said it tounge in cheek.

Did he say it on off The Ball? I can trace my steps and check myself as I generally listen to the podcasts anyway.

But if that's how it sounds, then that's one of the most discgraceful slurs on Rangers I've heard. Although, I'm willing to reserve judgement, for a bit until I hear it in the context provided.

It wasn't Cosgrove who said that mate, the quote about PLG was from this weekends The Guardian. There wasn't any attributed author though.

Good article and our club must fight back now and stop betraying generations of fans who helped build our club. They should tell all that are attacking our club that the fight back begins now.

Agreed, mate.

That's why I'd love the UB's to get a massive banner (ala NO SURRENDER) saying "FUCK THE DIGNIFIED SILENCE"

I've never been so impressed in so long with the VGB banner first game of the season towards Murray. Out of this world.

But again, I'll confirm what these lads say "why should they do all the work and your average bear sits on his arse in a comfort zone and watches" ... I agree with that 110%

Anyone that knows me personally, knows I have a personal reason why I can't get involved in that side and I'd love to.

Agreed, mate.

That's why I'd love the UB's to get a massive banner (ala NO SURRENDER) saying "FUCK THE DIGNIFIED SILENCE"

I've never been so impressed in so long with the VGB banner first game of the season towards Murray. Out of this world.

But again, I'll confirm what these lads say "why should they do all the work and your average bear sits on his arse in a comfort zone and watches" ... I agree with that 110%

Anyone that knows me personally, knows I have a personal reason why I can't get involved in that side and I'd love to.

I don't think you were a member at the time mate but they got some amount of shit for the timing of it.

I agreed with it as Murray's hardly ever here unless it benefits him,like that day.

I don't think you were a member at the time mate but they got some amount of shit for the timing of it.

I agreed with it as Murray's hardly ever here unless it benefits him,like that day.

I bet it was the same sort that still suck John Lennon's cock from hell that had something to say.

Agreed, mate.

You are Martin Bain and I claim my prize :rolleyes:

I bet it was the same sort that still suck John Lennon's cock from hell that had something to say.

The cunts never here for the bad times only the good so what better time to display their feelings.

Aye don't get me started mate thank fuck I've never had the misfortune to sit close to any of these people at Ibrox or in any Rangers pubs.

The cunts never here for the bad times only the good so what better time to display their feelings.

Aye don't get me started mate thank fuck I've never had the misfortune to sit close to any of these people at Ibrox or in any Rangers pubs.

(tu)

Cheers mate, did it get removed?

I heard it did, but personally, I didn't see it. They had it right out and up until kick off when the lad on the left folded up and moved away.

Maybe they got pressure from elsewhere but I remember staring in amazement at it and thinking "well done"

Was delighted when one of the Union Bears stopped me on the way into the stadium yesterday and told me my idea/slogan was chosen.

Good on the Union Bears, and all the fantastic work they are doing. Long may it continue. Hats off (tu)