Should we go 4-4-2 next week?

G.E.C.

Their defence is a shambles, although that left back from Honduras looks quite decent. If we played Lafferty and Miller up top then they would be licking their lips at the prospect of playing against Cha Du Ri, Loovens and Majstorovic.

I think Maloney and Hooper is their only real threat to us tbh.

I would be happy if we played 4-4-1-1 with Naisy behind Miller and Lafferty wide left.

Definitely, why should we show them any sort of respect? Play against them the way we played against Motherwell in the 2nd half and we'll destory them.

Hopefully we see

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Davis Edu Naismith

Miller Lafferty

I am not overly confident about our defence in all honesty. We are making far too many mistakes in the SPL, I think it might a case of just taking the foot of the gas a bit domestically. Saying that I think we will be find against Celtic.

I think we will go 4-4-2 but I don't think anyone can second guess Walter Smith's team for an Old Firm there always seems to be a surprise.

Someone posted the teams and formations for the last ten old firm games....8 out of 10 times we played a 4-4-2

That was me if you mean the one i'm thinking of

We've started with a 4-4-2 in 8 of the last 9 Old Firm games, including all of the 4 games last season

The only time we've started with a 4-5-1 against them in the last 2 years was a 0-0 draw at Celtic Park where Miller was out injured

Complete myth that we play 4-5-1 against them all the time

4-5-1

------------McShagger------------

Whittaker----weir----boogie----papac-----

Naismith----big lee---Edu-----Davis----laff

--------------Miller-------------------

Naismith and laff to support milller when we are attacking going from 4-5-1 ito 4-3-3....big laff deserves to be in becuase he has been playing really well. This team IMO is to strong to lose to celtic. 0-2 Rangers.