I'm looking for a SC to join

DrFunke

am lookin for a supporters club to join, one with a good atmosphere about it, and id be looking to go on to a couple of away games each season, probs only 2 or 3 depending on finances. Anyone able to help out how i go about this ?

whats the point of joining a bus if your only going to 2 or 3 games you will be cheaper travelling as a non-member,

No offence to the lad, but I think he wants to join one just so he can get his 2 Celtic tickets. Maybe I'm wrong, just reading between the lines.

Not a slur on you A.McGrillen (tu);)

not at all, just want to get to a couple of away games, piggery would be great, but not expecting that for a few years as there are more deserving fans than me who will have waited a few years. Quite happy with your sheep, mwell, hibs etc

No offence to the lad, but I think he wants to join one just so he can get his 2 Celtic tickets. Maybe I'm wrong, just reading between the lines.

Not a slur on you A.McGrillen (tu);)

hope not because a lot of the buses run buses were they have a priority to regular attenders

hope not because a lot of the buses run buses were they have a priority to regular attenders

I know. Nothing worse, we have it too. Don't see people at the totes or phone mid week then when there's a Celtic game they all appear from nowhere. It boils my piss tbh.

I know. Nothing worse, we have it too. Don't see people at the totes or phone mid week then when there's a Celtic game they all appear from nowhere. It boils my piss tbh.

we are quite lucky with our bus that most away games we get a large/decent turn out of members and to be fair to most they do try to get theyre own tickets for away games

as some forget the role of the bus is to transport members/non members to games and back home and any tickets the clubs get is a bonus

id love to go to loads of away games, but the fact i have college, a placement and a part time job kind of puts a stop to that, im lucky my job lets me work around the home games

Aye, it can be difficult mate. It seems these days your average 9-5 jobs are even fewer and further between. Too many employers taking the piss with shift work, rotas and having Sat/Sunday are part of your working week.

we are quite lucky with our bus that most away games we get a large/decent turn out of members and to be fair to most they do try to get theyre own tickets for away games

as some forget the role of the bus is to transport members/non members to games and back home and any tickets the clubs get is a bonus

Very true. A lot of people forget and take it for granted.

yea, im in my college placement in a school monday/tuesday

, in college thursday/friday and work the wed, sat sunday... so 2moro am headin from work straight to valencia game, will be able to get to some away games after new year though.

some games are too wee for some people :(