With Strachan getting the sack...

laudrupforever

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where would we be just now if the club enforced that policy?

I assume youre talking about Wattie, I was talking about Slim Jim, Colin Stein, Bud Johnston, big DJ, and later Bazza, players who left at the top of their game and then came back older slower and not the same player, oh and if you are meaning managers, I hate to point this out but when big Jock left in 1978 he was top of the tree, but when he came back in 1983 he was older and softer and was not the same manager who left.

yeah most likley i was talking the heart side more than the who side.

the lurgan biggot was moaning about his lack of catains but the sold a fair few before he took over.

Aye, Mowbray had a team who were not that great, but a unit and prepared to fight, and ripped that to bits.

When he was done, they were a shambles, bereft of leadership or any tactical nous.

It was fucking brilliant. :crabflute::D

I assume youre talking about Wattie, I was talking about Slim Jim, Colin Stein, Bud Johnston, big DJ, and later Bazza, players who left at the top of their game and then came back older slower and not the same player, oh and if you are meaning managers, I hate to point this out but when big Jock left in 1978 he was top of the tree, but when he came back in 1983 he was older and softer and was not the same manager who left.

Fair enough, I thought you had meant it in some sort of "They left us, now they can fuck off for all I care" sort of way. (tu)

Kenny miller?

Would be straight back in at Xmas with a £1m bid for Thomson.

Barry Robson is a cunt of a man but a good player, Mowbrays worst decision was selling him IMO. The last thing we need is another ex-taig playing for us. Im just warming to Miller ffs