Whats Weiss worth?

I personally do not think he is good enough for Man City if they want to become the best team in England and possibly in Europe.

He is cracking player and I feel he will be surplus to requirements at City.

The question is what is his current value if he was to come up for sale?

I have heard there will be money to spend next Summer and he would be a great signing.

He would also be a player with a possible large sell on value and this is the type of players we need to be looking at.

Of course a lot would depend on the player himself but I think he could fall in love with The Rangers.

I say, he could maybe be bought for 3/4 million, what say ye?

There was a similar discussion in another thread when someone says he hasn't really done anything in the game yet.

At 20 years old Weiss has played in the Premiership, got 16 caps for Slovakia and has played at the World Cup. He has done more in his short career than what some players do in their entire career.

I reckon City would be looking at least £5m for him.

£3m, a fee could be already agreed as part of the loan deal though. Heres hoping we can keep him, get him for anything under £5m and we will easily double our money in a few years. Hes obviously very happy here and will probably never play for a club as big as ours.

He will not be staying at Rangers past this season - the words of Roberto Mancini. He knows a top-class player when he sees one, and will not let this guy go. His close control last night was sublime, and I hate to say it, but he is too good for the SPL. It's good to have him for this season though.

He will not be staying at Rangers past this season - the words of Roberto Mancini. He knows a top-class player when he sees one, and will not let this guy go. His close control last night was sublime, and I hate to say it, but he is too good for the SPL. It's good to have him for this season though.

Doubt very much Mancini will be the manager next season.

Right now, about £2.5m-£4m.

Man City will play on his small Premiership experience, as well as his World Cup and Euro Qualifying games as well.

He's a good player and I think quite a few Premiership sides would be interested.

Man City will play on his small Premiership experience, as well as his World Cup and Euro Qualifying games as well.

He's a good player and I think quite a few Premiership sides would be interested.

Right now I would say that valuation is realistic mate. It all will depend on how his and our season pans out.

Im sure they would be, but theyd maybe get a leg for 2.5m