Barry Ferguson

rab wilson

I'm certainly more proud to be Scottish

Where I was born, Where I stay and Where my roots are.

I dont get te whole British thing to be honest; Im proud of my own country as I bet the English and Welsh are of theirs. <cr>

AYE, AND YOU CAN STICK THE FLOWER OF SCOTLAND AS WELL, SHOULD BE GSTQ.TARTAN ARMY ARE BIGOTS!

NOPE; I dont think so. If you want to sing about another countries Queen bash on. I know I never would unless they were OUR QUEEN.

:rfcbl6:

Yeah maybe it is and each to their own. :Animation44:

But you wont catch me waving Union Jacks and singing GSTQ just because im a Gers fan.

Im very proud to be Scottish too and that comes first for me personally. I will never ever sing GSTQ

But you wont catch me waving Union Jacks and singing GSTQ just because im a Gers fan.

Im very proud to be Scottish too and that comes first for me personally. I will never ever sing GSTQ

Thats your choice but it shouldnt be held against people who wish to.

If you are Scottish, you are Bristish. There is no either or.

You may be proud to be, you may not, thats your choice.

Who the heck is holding it against anyone; I feel the other way here mate.

I was offering my opinion here.

As for the British thing; Dont have much choice in that fact. When election time comes though I will be out voting for SNP and pray that we break from the union in the future at some point. Will I hold that against those who wish to stick with the whole British thing, NO I wont. <cr>

The queen that is sung about is the Queen of England; We did have have our own and if we still did I would sing for her. My choice is to call myself Scottish first and not British like some do....

Sorry for going of topic :rolleyes:

As for the British thing; Dont have much choice in that fact. When election time comes though I will be out voting for SNP and pray that we break from the union in the future at some point. Will I hold that against those who wish to stick with the whole British thing, NO I wont. <cr>

The queen that is sung about is the Queen of England; We did have have our own and if we still did I would sing for her. My choice is to call myself Scottish first and not British like some do....

Appologies I mis-read your initial post (tu)

Appologies I mis-read your initial post (tu)

No Problem :craphead: :craphead: (beer2)