Barry Ferguson

rab wilson

How brilliant was baz on saturday! He looks head and shoulders above anything else in a rangers and scotland jersey! The wee man just oozes class! find it hard to cheer for scotland(tims,tartan smarmy, and sheep etc.).So when they took boydie off on saturday, me and my lads became more georgian than shota! Some things will never change with scotland,our boys always first to get the hook.That wee shit miller runs about like a headless chicken who couldn't finish a sausage supper and they say his work rate is phenomenal! Give me greedy boydie anytime.

Boyd got substituted as he went to the bench and said " I am F****d"

Absolutly nothing to do with what club team he plays for.

Why would you support another team, when you are Scottish?

well said mate

its still scotland no matter which players are on and which team they play for. dont forget they were all playing for our country not their clubs

aye same idea Walt used against Celtic get a one up front man in to wear out the defence then at some point we will break through Hartley or Baz can zip up to help out when a break is on the cards. Boydie would just wear himself out and not bother the defenders :lol:

Was born in Glasgow,left scotland when i was 10, now been away for 26 years,have more in common withengland and germany. The only thing i have any connection with in scotland are rangers.My dad wasn't a great scotland fan either, for the same reason i'm not. A mhank is a mhank,no matter the colour of the jersey. I consider myself glaswegian and british,not scottish, so i'll support whoever i fuckin like.Remember all too well the treatment dished out to the gers players by the sfa and the tartan smarmy. Bunch of whanks. Only room in my heart for rangers.feck everybody else.International football is boring as feck anyway

well said mate

its still scotland no matter which players are on and which team they play for. dont forget they were all playing for our country not their clubs

Well said, that. Shame some can't see beyond Green and Blue when it's Scotland they're all playing for. Boyd and Miller, Baz and Beattie - these guys have no problems putting aside their rivalry when it comes to playing for their country. A lot of fans could take a hint from that.

How brilliant was baz on saturday! He looks head and shoulders above anything else in a rangers and scotland jersey! The wee man just oozes class! find it hard to cheer for scotland(tims,tartan smarmy, and sheep etc.).So when they took boydie off on saturday, me and my lads became more georgian than shota! Some things will never change with scotland,our boys always first to get the hook.That wee shit miller runs about like a headless chicken who couldn't finish a sausage supper and they say his work rate is phenomenal! Give me greedy boydie anytime.

Ferguson was OK...nothing more. No Scot really excelled. Boyd missed a couple of chances himself (one an absolute sitter) and was taken off knackered after 70 minutes or so.

Was born in Glasgow,left scotland when i was 10, now been away for 26 years,have more in common withengland and germany. The only thing i have any connection with in scotland are rangers.My dad wasn't a great scotland fan either, for the same reason i'm not. A mhank is a mhank,no matter the colour of the jersey. I consider myself glaswegian and british,not scottish, so i'll support whoever i fuckin like.Remember all too well the treatment dished out to the gers players by the sfa and the tartan smarmy. Bunch of whanks. Only room in my heart for rangers.feck everybody else.International football is boring as feck anyway

THIS IS SAD!

Obviously not so boring that it prevents you starting a thread about it. :rolleyes:

THIS IS SAD!

Very, very sad. Come on Big Eck and the boys tomorrow night. (header)

I consider myself glaswegian and british,not scottish

====

Who else wants to break the news to him? :lol:

Anyone who is not proud to be British should be hung by the scrotum

I consider myself glaswegian and british,not scottish

====

Who else wants to break the news to him? :lol:

Anyone who is not proud to be British should be hung by the scrotum

Not all British people are male, despite your sexual preferences :craphead: