Would you try to talk Walter into staying?

I wouldn't ask him to stay. If he does I will be estatic.

Let's see him off in style lads. SPL tite holders yet again and a CL sucess story. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

I would love him to stay but there must only be so long you can cope with all that goes on being Rangers manager. He deserves a send off this season. Domestic treble and the CL trophy. He will be back in football after 2 years. I hope he returns to be scotland manager after a couple of years, that's like a part time job. I'm sure the novelty of retirement would wear off very quickly for a manager of this calibre. I really hope our queen recognises his contribution to british football too.

In Walter we trust.

I think come the end of the season there will be one FINAL push to get Walter to stay.If his answer is "No" then we should all respect that but the Club owe it to themselves,the fans and Walter to ask one more time.I look at Fergie and think Walter more than still has it in him and I just wish the Club could come up with a plan that lessens his day to day stresses and strains and lets him focus purely on the Team and tactics.One thing though.I wouldnt want to be Super Ally following into these boots.I dont think there is anyone out there who can ever fill them.