Would you try to talk Walter into staying?

I want him to stay, but I won't insult him either.

All good things must come to an end and he should be allowed retire in peace. His wife has been very supportive of him all his career and he want's to spend time with his grandchildren.

yes defo!

Even though he has said he is retiring i still think Bain, Ally, Kenny & Durranty should and will be doing their upmost to keep him.

I understand that he wasnt to retire and spend time with his family and this should be respected, but he is a football man. He will miss the everyday dealing of our club. Its where he belongs, leading the CHAMPIONS.

if he does retire, then thnaks Walter for the memories.

I want him to stay, but I won't insult him either.

All good things must come to an end and he should be allowed retire in peace. His wife has been very supportive of him all his career and he want's to spend time with his grandchildren.

Do you have a family?

I have a job and spend a lot of time with my family.

Walter can spend all the time he wants with his Grandchildren without it getting in the way of Rangers FC.

I also think that Ally would benefit from another 2/3 years of working with Walter.

Do you have a family?

Walter can spend all the time he wants with his Grandchildren without it getting in the way of Rangers FC.

I also think that Ally would benefit from another 2/3 years of working with Walter.

OK then, he doesn't want to maximise his time with his grandchildren.

Do you have a family?

Do you know Walters family? Do you know what the demands of managing Rangers does to his free-time?

No!

Let the man retire. He and his family deserve it.

That is true, but I am selfish I am a Rangers fan(atic). :h34rt:

Dont get this wrong- NOT saying your not, just thinking of Rangers first :uk:

And thats not always the best thing for Rangers to do if you understand my meaning.

The Rangers - More Than A Club :21:

Fair enough to post this.

But yes I do know the family, I used to stay in the same street in Helensburgh 15 years ago.

You might actually be surprised how much time he will get with his family, especially the grandkids.

It's alright saying training is only 9-12, but I bet he's up at 7, to leave the house for 8, to be at Murray Park for 9.

Then after lunch he will have meetings with staff and then mountains of paperwork.

Before you know it it's the weekend, match day ... so a few hours on the alternative weekend day might be his wack.

He will want to go on holidays and enjoy his retirement and all the perks.

I want him to stay, but it's unfair to pressure him and it might stink of emotional blackmail to an extent.

Do you have a family?

With respect - but I doubt your job has the same pressures as the Manager Of Rangers Football Club. I think we ALL want him to stay but we have to respect his decision. Walter, you have been a great credit to our Club and whatever you do - I WISH YOU WELL.

No, I hope he enjoys his retirement, he deserves it. Just hope he lifts the SPL one more time.

Good luck to Ally, big boots to fill. :sherlock:

Along with the Scottish Cup, League Cup, Champions League and we may as well win the Europa Leauge too

Do you have a family?

Walter has made it clear he will be ending it this season.

And he won't be moving upstairs or anything else like it.