Just seen on the news . . .

AljayBoy

The linesman involved in the 'penalty that never was' for the timmys against Dundee Utd has resigned.

Looks like the persistant bleating has paid off for them again. Cunts.

When you have SCUM :wanker: like this posting this shite on sites,its time the Police/ SFA started to take action

post-51425-057581100 1288031925_thumb.jp

Disgusting set of fans who take things far too far. All bias aside they need to wisen up and take a look at themselves. Their whining and paranoia has cost a man his source of income.

The SFA have alot to answer too ffs they havnt backed the guy they have left him out to dry and carry the can, the SFA should be hammering the bigot for his actions so why are they not?? Septic are not giving a fuck they are saying and doing what they want and the SFA are doing nowt yet if it was Rangers different story.

:crabflute:

Let's face it, whether a ref or linesman make a wrong decision, it is so wrong on so many levels to go to the guy's house ,insult/threaten his family etc.

It's criminal.

I feel so sorry for this linesman. Doing something he loves. And it has now been taken away from him.,

Pathetic state of affairs. I hope he comes back, after the SFA ensure his safety, and not apologizing for standing up for him in the 1st place.

btw: who the f*ck would want to ref a celtc match? (Can it be that far away?)

Let's face it, whether a ref or linesman make a wrong decision, it is so wrong on so many levels to go to the guy's house ,insult/threaten his family etc.

It's criminal.

I feel so sorry for this linesman. Doing something he loves. And it has now been taken away from him.,

Pathetic state of affairs. I hope he comes back, after the SFA ensure his safety, and not apologizing for standing up for him in the 1st place.

btw: who the f*ck would want to ref a celtc match? (Can it be that far away?)

I'd be more than happy to ref a few of their matches. :crabflute:

Im pretty sure Vital Football wont take too kindly to that "H" word stuff. Im sure it may be enough to delete and ban Vital Celtic.

Thermo - I listen to talksport every morning on way to work from 6 till 8, Alan Brazil has said on numerous occassions there is a conspiracy, refs dont give Celtic decisions and Celtic are always on the wrong end of bad mistakes. A bitter twisted old man and allowed to spew this paranoid propaganda on air too all over Britain.