Sir David Murray And Hearts fc?

G.Linton

Haha no. You're having a laugh. Sir David Murray brought us the Souness revolution and 9 in a row. He upgraded Ibrox to a world class standard whilst attracting some of the world's best footballers to our great club. Financially we aren't in great shape right now, and for sure our owner is partially to blame for that, but if you have celebrated our success of recent decades, you must recognise Sir David Murray's role in bringing it about.

For me, criticising our ownership is not productive, neither does it show the togetherness that I associate our club with, however, I fully recognise your arguments lads.

In Walter We Trust.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no. You're having a laugh. Sir David Murray brought us the Souness revolution and 9 in a row. He upgraded Ibrox to a world class standard whilst attracting some of the world's best footballers to our great club. Financially we aren't in great shape right now, and for sure our owner is partially to blame for that, but if you have celebrated our success of recent decades, you must recognise Sir David Murray's role in bringing it about.

For me, criticising our ownership is not productive, neither does it show the togetherness that I associate our club with, however, I fully recognise your arguments lads.

In Walter We Trust.

Wrong - David Holmes brought Souness in and Souness started 9IAR.

DH started the redevelopment of Ibrox, not SDM.

As far as I'm aware as well, twas Walter and Archie that brought in Laudrup and Gazza - our only two world class players since Murray came in.

Fair enough. Let your hatred continue then.

In Walter We Trust.

Sorry Maccy Think laudrupforever has posted true FACTS not hatred :clap:

Bears don't use the word HATRED directed towards fellow Bears :praise:

Ps you can give me another -rep to agree with the two fuckwits :wanker:

I can see both sides of this.

He shouldn't be helping Hearts and should concentrate and the mess he's got us into.

However, he has a responsibility to himself and MIH shareholders to maximise any profit and keep an open mind to anything that would be deemed lucrative. Not got so much of a problem with that.

In Walter We Trust.

:rolleyes:

Without Sir David Murray, our wonderful club would be in a far poorer state. He will retain control of the club until an offer capable of continuing the great stature of Rangers Football Club is received. Some fans on RM are in dreamland with the criticism they propel toward the man. In reality, the club is not benefiting him financially, however he refuses to bail on us by surrendering to any botched takeover bid.

Integrity and Stability are needed for our club right now. Sir David Murray realises this, even if many of our own fans don't.

Another Murray baby defending his daddy. He is all that is wrong with our club, and left us on our knees. Hanging is to good for him, and has let the media and press walk over our great club.

I cannot believe the abuse SDM is taking here.

He has a business empire OUTSIDE of Rangers you know, most of those business having absolutely nothing to do with us as a club, in an opetational sense

He has a responsibility to his shareholders & and to the employee's of his other business's to look at new opportunities to expand those busniess' and keep them profitable and in constant operation.

In a wider Rangers sense, if SDM keeps his business operations afloat, finding new ways of bringing in larger profits, that can, by extension, help Rangers as it may eleviate the pressure the bank brings to MIH and therefore to the club (however indirectly)