Cheap January Transfer Targets

Broxi

Cash in on Davis, Miller and Bougherra if they wont sign a new deal by then. 5m, 1m, 5m, thank you and add a few belters to what class is left.

Probably a defender or 2.

Left sided midfielder

3 players in.

Not going to happen though. Im feeling sick at the thought of losing Bougherra AND Davis for £10m in total! Feck that!

Our team should be built around McGregor, Jelavic, Naismith, Fleck and Edu...........my favourite 5! *smiles* And Bougherra and Davis, of course as they wont be sold, thats 7 very good and exciting players!

When we tried to get barazite

on loan, arsenal said they only wanted a 6 month deal

how about him for half the season?

Hes a bosman come this summer, they wont loan him then, incase he falls in lobve with the place, does well and we sign him for a compensation fee. I would take him in a heart beat though.

Im sure he was on a bosman in the summer. I havnt heard if hes found a club or not.

He hasn't, but if you listen to him he sounds like he's finished with Europe. The new Vancouver team is supposedly eyeing him up to be their marquee guy

Course I'd love to see Eremenko, but he's on loan at Killie the now. I don't think we'll get anyone in the window. Also, who would you class as a fringe striker?

I've been told that Eremenko is valued at around £5 to £6 million by his Finnish Club.

We wouldn't/couldn't pay £300,000 for a player who has been training with us for two/three months and has impressed all the coaching staff then how on earth are we going to beable to afford anybody come January?

Who says we couldn't? Just because we didn't want to doesn't mean we can't.

We can't just give 300k to anyone wanting it from us, for a player who isn't even on their books anymore.