The next old firm

MURDOCH

Me and a couple of mates are thinking of going to the next old firm. Just wondering when they go on sale and if we'll have to be quick to get them. Also around how much will they be and do you get kid prices.

Me and a couple of mates are thinking of going to the next old firm. Just wondering when they go on sale and if we'll have to be quick to get them. Also around how much will they be and do you get kid prices.

some1 is selling half season book on here £250, i have guys details if u want them?

How long have you been a rangers fan lol?

They ain't a public sale as sorts, Celtic take up the Broomloan. The season ticket holders in that stand get first priority if they are any extra seats in the remaining stands.

Basically in short, if you don't have a season ticket you have a slim chance of getting a ticket.

They ain't a public sale as sorts, Celtic take up the Broomloan. The season ticket holders in that stand get first priority if they are any extra seats in the remaining stands.

Basically in short, if you don't have a season ticket you have a slim chance of getting a ticket.

If he does not take that guys season ticket, he will be watching on the tellylaugh.gif

Thanks for actually answering

How old are you?

I reckon someone on here will let u have there's, if you get your mum and dad to sign the papers for him to be your DADDY.

He promised to take his kids to ibrox n stuff...

:craphead::craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

Unless your maws willing to breed with him in order to get you off to the game? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The wee mans choking (tu):lol: