Dublin !

Fergie1873

After the negative spin from Manchester will our fans be sensible enough to turn Dublin round to our advantage?

If we get to Dublin the Mhedia will just be waiting to stick the kbnife in and after Manchester we really dont need any trouble.

What a shower of bawbags..........we are going to hump Man Utd & Bursaspor, show some faith in the team instead of focusing on gettin knocked out just to get into a diddy cup. Most of you wouldn't have the balls to go to Dublin if we got there anyway.

Wembley here we come.

No way. For a start when you say 'provos' I assume you mean the new CIRA and RIRA rather than the actual provos?

It would be a major own goal for any of those groups. They wouldn't risk it.

i dont know sam, they dont seem to mind if innocent life is put at risk. if we got there i would go but id be very very wary if im honest

I would be very suprised fucking astounded if the CIRA and the RIRA started shooting up a city in the Republic just because of Rangers fans.

Maybe not shooting, but I wouldn't be surprised if 'suspicious packages' were found.

But then again, our fans would probably piss all over the place so any bomb would be soaked and useless :sherlock:

Can't see RIRA or CIRA committing any major terrorist acts in the capital of the country they are so desperate to be a part of (if you believe they are not just in it for the sake of bombing things!), but would agree that the atmosphere with the locals could get nasty very quickly.

I'd still go, afterall I went to Manchester and was so mangled I can't remember any riots!

can you imagine, they'd all be saying "why don't you go home". to us :lol:

A UEFA sanction would need to be placed over all of the republic for their abhorrent sectarianism. :uk:

if we went over with the numbers we had in Manchester, we could just take over and rule the land for years.

can you imagine, they'd all be saying "why don't you go home". to us :lol:

A UEFA sanction would need to be placed over all of the republic for their abhorrent sectarianism. :uk:

if we went over with the numbers we had in Manchester, we could just take over and rule the land for years.

We could take back what's rightfully ours.