Aberdeen Fans Today

Raligt

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was more than one, no jaun guy situation, just lucky they didn't start it earlier because they were gagging to do it whoever they were or they would have some phress coverage or maybe not ? :rolleyes: Anyways back to reality what kind of support and what kind of team applaud one another at the end of a game beaten 2-0 in a week where employees of said club showed they would lie down without shame to celtic football club ? I'll tell you what kind, a shower of Rangers hating scum. Every T*rrier player there today acted as if the had done a job at the final whistle running to the crowd as if they had won a prize. Scum every one of them and their fuckwit fans who are long overdue a good fucking kicking. ! :sherlock:

I heard one shout come on the reds then another join in then the whistle.

Evidence 1:45

EDIT: Some one's beat me too it.

Fuck sake it's amazing how in each video it sound different. this one it sounds worse.

When that guy shout's "come on you reds" it sounds as if a few others join in.

There was more than one, no jaun guy situation, just lucky they didn't start it earlier because they were gagging to do it whoever they were or they would have some phress coverage or maybe not ? :rolleyes: Anyways back to reality what kind of support and what kind of team applaud one another at the end of a game beaten 2-0 in a week where employees of said club showed they would lie down without shame to celtic football club ? I'll tell you what kind, a shower of Rangers hating scum. Every T*rrier player there today acted as if the had done a job at the final whistle running to the crowd as if they had won a prize. Scum every one of them and their fuckwit fans who are long overdue a good fucking kicking. ! :sherlock:

Hear hear......... (tu)

What the fuck have we become,a poppywatch brigade?.

A fantastic card display & a comemerative silence by

44000 football fans being overshadowed by some drunken fucker

mistiming by 10 seconds.

Hardly `bloostained hoops' material.

Who cares you never here of such a thing anywhere else in Britain, do u.??

Fuck aberdeen and their fans, a shower of jealous hateful bastards, they tried to spoil it today but they didn't, fantastic effort by all concerned won through but these cunts still tried to waste it. Like their scummy pals, their time will come ! :sherlock:

I must admit, the guy that shouted - he's obviously timed the minutes silence on his own watch.

I don't class that as disrespecting the silence because he said to to gee up his team literally a second before the ref's whistle went.

The Aberdeen fans were good today, imo. They observed the silence, aswell as Rule Britannia and the Queen at the end a lot stood.

I was amazed, actually.

I must admit, the guy that shouted - he's obviously timed the minutes silence on his own watch.

I don't class that as disrespecting the silence because he said to to gee up his team literally a second before the ref's whistle went.

The Aberdeen fans were good today, imo. They observed the silence, aswell as Rule Britannia and the Queen at the end a lot stood.

I was amazed, actually.

That's what I thought as well just a mistimed shout. We shouldn't let a tiny handful of idiots spoil it for everyone else though

Fuck aberdeen and their fans, a shower of jealous hateful bastards, they tried to spoil it today but they didn't, fantastic effort by all concerned won through but these cunts still tried to waste it. Like their scummy pals, their time will come ! :sherlock:

No...no they didn't. In my opinion.

Did anyone see that little fat cunt in their support with the sheep top from about 15 years ago? :lol:

I heard them booing just before the whistle. They still sang that song about the ibrox disaster though. :anguish:

Did anyone see that little fat cunt in their support with the sheep top from about 15 years ago? :lol:

I heard them booing just before the whistle. They still sang that song about the ibrox disaster though. :anguish:

Could the have just been booing the person that broke the silence? Seems kinda weird to start booing at the end rather than throughout.

wonder if his sheep m8s told him told shut the fuck up.

rolleyes.gif

Judging from some of the comments on the sheep thread posted earlier, the idiot was given pelters by his sheepie brethren. It sounded like an idiot who was pished not realising when he was coming in that it was the minutes silence. One idiot spoiled it for all.