Takeover talk - Rangers confirm Whyte talks

cwoodloyal

I heard it's a consortium lead by a Montrose based chip shop owner called Archie. Retired mechanic by trade.

Enjoys long weekends away with his wife and going long walks with the grand kids.

You heard it here first. Announcement to the stock exchange by start to play tomorrow morning.

I just heard and i can pm admin this, but Jelavic's uncle has recieved his money from a hit and cocaine deal he done. He now has 700 billion ugandan dollars and has been spotted talking to Douglas Park and Arnold Clark wacko.gif

Stay tuned

Yer getting your info mixed up mate, Barry Fergusons mental mate fae up ae toon just made a few tonne fae a stolen motor and was spotted talking to big jelas uncle about possibly about expanding their businesses intae govan...

I just heard and i can pm admin this, but Jelavic's uncle has recieved his money from a hit and cocaine deal he done. He now has 700 billion ugandan dollars and has been spotted talking to Douglas Park and Arnold Clark wacko.gif

Stay tuned

yeah all he needs is murrays bank details and security info to hold the money in :rolleyes:

just had a text from my mate saying that gers have been sold for £32m i have no other info at the moment,b4 everyone starts hounding me,admin can pm for my source if they want.just to update the news its a guy from motherwell a financial whizz,admin can pm me for the guys name and source.

You were quids in, until you said a financial whizz from giro central, aka murderwell. :chopometer: :sherlock: