Stadium tributes announced

Mikhailichenko

Proper recognition of the founding fathers is long overdue in my opinion so this is welcome news.

Abdolutely (tu)

We have to look at the kiddy fiddler walfrid's face when walking up the stairs at the stydome.

When I saw that as well as their statue for him (?) it made me think that we need to honour our own

Don't think it's saying the big screens are going plasma? Or am i reading it wrong.

I think if they are not to be fixed for some time we may as well cover them with advertising boards or something, rather than big dead screens for the world to see.

That's great news in my opinion and one that's long overdue in the case of the change of date to 1872. I think it would also be a great idea to leave the tributes to our lost brothers and sister on the screen permanently if the screens are not going to be fixed or removed in the immediate future.

Well done to all involved in this decision. (tu):clap::21:

I know a guy with a Rangers stained glass window in his house. When he got it done there was a mix up I think and he got 1872 on it. He will now be very happy that it has been officially recognised :)

Pity back in 1972 we didn't realise that the ECWC was won in our Centenary year!

Couldn't agree more Samuel :sherlock:

Oh, btw! good to see your dyslexic keyboard has been fixed mate! (tu):lol:

I suggested this on the 'how would you improve Ibrox thread'

I also suggested a new lick of paint, something whicht the Broomloan rear was given a few weeks back. :)

Sad thing is the Broomloan rear is becoming a fucking cresh :anguish:

I always thought it was a Crèche...and a cresh was when some rich fucker from Thorntonhall creshed his Rolls-Royce into a Bentley :lol:

Only kidding mate! I knew what you meant. (tu):beer1:

So they haven't decided what to do with the big screens?

Get rid of them, put more seats in. Properly filled in corners would look fantastic. Yeah we wont always fill them but they could be offered to kids or armed forces etc for free to bump up numbers.

Replacing the concourse plasma screens are a waste of money IMO. I never even look at them