John Reid, you are fucking laughable

OceanRain

Which translated to normal English really means:

'We want in place only referee's who are 'Celtc minded'.

We want all decisions in every game to go in favour of Celtc. If there is ever any doubt at all, the decision must go in the Celtc's favour.

We want a ten goal start in every game, and we want a 100 point start for every season. Any team who dares to turn up to play us and actually even tries to score should be immediately disbanded.

We want everything done our way, to suit our club, otherwise we will keep throwing our toys from our prams and spitting our dummies. Yes we are babies, we need to be molly-coddled.

And if you dare to suspend poor innocent little Neil we will come and break your windows.'

How does he get away by saying 'those days are gone' as if its always happening. Just how does he get away with that.

Clever, isn't it?

That way if anyone asks what he was referring to he can simply apply the old *sweep sweep* technique by saying:

"As I've said it's things that happened in the past and people will know what I was referring to but it's in the past and best left there."

Word for word, that's the shite that would come out of his mouth.

It's getting the fans back on his side after having to come out and condemn (lightly) ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ display.

Slimy bastards to a man.

One of the reporters asked him about that and he said just read the history books and said next question. I mean, how the hell does the SFA allow him to get away with that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously?!

Good grief...

The man's becoming a parody of himself.

Aah, lets go down the "Liar Liar pants on fire routine", Dr Reid, yer a slimey lying bastard yersel', being a politician it must come naturally. Did you bring your manager to task for lying to the press about Ledley's "not even a foul" red card, FFS you hypocritical bastard of a man.

Clearly you are better at teaching fellow activists the IRA song book than you are at being chairman of a cesspit of a football club.

If Celtic had their way and foreign referees came into this and took over old firm games

what would happen if they lost a last miniute penalty would they ban travelling in future to that country in protest .

Its getting daft and they are making themselves their club look more so every time they bring this up.

How have they managed to win anything in scotland over the years at all previously if the big bad officials have been biased against them

or were they all celtic supporting referees on those days and they were lucky :rolleyes:

They are now on a par with the sad english international media every time they get knocked out of a world cup

They blame everyone but themselves .

(tu)

The vast majority of football fans in Scotland are Old Firm fans. If a guy says he's a scum fan, then he can't ref their games and I wouldn't want him reffing ours. We'll be running low on refs.

You'd also be telling any future/up and coming refs that if you're a Rangers/celtic fan then you're never going to get any of the big games. Why would they bother? The pinnacle of their career would be refereeing a Hearts/Hibs derby, hardly a massive coup.

Its a nice idea in principle but it simply wouldn't be workable up here.

What a tragic sight John Reid was today. An old, decrepit dickhead who couldn't even brush what's left of his hair to make himself look even slightly presentable.

I can't express my sheer apathy towards that cunt enough. Long may he continue to have a hand in running that shower of vermin.