Kilmarnock 1 Rangers 8

Briton

why not? they are bumming up killie for a big fall i reckon, even with the injuries we have i reckon this game should still be won

I quite agree that it should be a game we should still win fishtank, but I'd be amazed (but happy) if it was anything close to 8-1....I'll settle for a 1-0 victory today.

why not? they are bumming up killie for a big fall i reckon, even with the injuries we have i reckon this game should still be won

Well yeah...I'm pretty confident of a comfortable win but eight goals may be asking a bit much. :)

That's brilliant Briton. It's funny, I can't remember Beastie McAdam ever playing that well!

The other thing I think is that DJ ruined himself with the 'wanting to play centre half' pish. He was a far better striker.

And you wont remember The Beast being out injured very often.

Cos he wasn't (tu)

good watch. Before my time but looking at this, would i be right in thinking jardine, jackson, mclean and DJ, plus forsyth who was mentioned and willie johnston who i think was on the bench, had all been part of the CWC team of '72? Seems like we kept core of a team together for a decade? And if so, was it a maybe a case of a team growing old together that led to us struggling in the early 80's?

Peter McCloy as well. I don't know...that team core had some real ups and downs so it's hard to say if they were kept together too long. One things for sure, things got even worse when they finished. Mind you...it was a bad era for football in general and a time when a lot of big clubs were in the dumps all over Europe.