Sign Eremenko Now!

I've been raving about this guy for some time now. For my money he's the best foreign player to play in the SPL that hasn't played for them or us since Frank Sauzee was smoking cigars at Hibs.

Again today he completely ran the show - we couldn't lay a glove on him. Every time he was on the ball he made things happen, exactly the type of midfielder we're looking for.

Too often Big Davie has to punt the ball because no one's coming short to dictate the play - that's where Eremenko comes in.

It's no surprise that Connor Sammon's scoring so often with the service this guy provides - just think what he'd do for Naisy and Miller.

There's no doubt in my mind that he'd be a fantastic signing, make no mistake, this guy's a player.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thing Wee Gomis is a smashing player,I love his energy, not convinced about Conway.

But Eremenko can bring something completely different to the team, something we lack..... a real touch of class in the middle of the park.

(tu) we singing from the same hymnsheet, mate.

Good player but I'm not too sure on him tbh. He's been playing well this season but if you watch him closely, his fitness level's are a joke (see the 2nd half), he's huffy and a lazy bastard. Ok he took us apart at times, but so have players from Inverness and Hibs - we were horrific today, 1st half especially and Lee McCulloch couldn't get near Eremenko.

Who would drop out the team for Eremenko?

Good player but I'm not too sure on him tbh. He's been playing well this season but if you watch him closely, his fitness level's are a joke (see the 2nd half), he's huffy and a lazy bastard. Ok he took us apart at times, but so have players from Inverness and Hibs - we were horrific today, 1st half especially and Lee McCulloch couldn't get near Eremenko.

Who would drop out the team for Eremenko?

Fleck. For a start.

I thought he ran the show today for Kilmarnock, if the price was right I'd definitely be okay with him signing

(tu)

I really think this guy could be special with better players around him.

No disrespect to Edu or McCulloch but they bring very little to the team in a creative sense.

(tu)

I really think this guy could be special with better players around him.

No disrespect to Edu or McCulloch but they bring very little to the team in a creative sense.

Yeah if we could get a guy to be the midfield link to the forwards it would give us a whole other dimension that teams would have to deal with

Bit of a no-brainer really..... McCulloch.

Don't get me wrong, he's done a decent job for us this season but Eremenko's got so much more to offer. (tu)

I am not a fan of McCulloch at all, he wouldn't be anywhere near my team, but that's for another thread.

Not too sure a midfield of Weiss/Lafferty - Eremenko - Davis - Naismith or similar would work. Eremenko goes missing for spells, doesn't track back has poor fitness levels and seems a bit of a shitebag. A squad player, possibly, rather Eremenko than some of the players we have.

If he is that good why has he ended up at Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock had the sense to take advantage of unknown talents in smaller leagues, in this case they signed Eremenko on loan from a team in the Ukrainian league and it has paid off for them so far. Although he probably knows Mixu as he is from Finland, as I have said before we should really start scouting these smaller league to find hidden talents.